The Student Room Group

Kings or Barts?

4A* 5A and a C (ict) at gcse

A*A*A*A predictions in biology chemistry
physics and maths. I’ve done an AS in sociology, which will come out next week.

692.5UKCAT band 2.

Where will my stats suit best. Kings or Barts? Also opinions on experiences there will be appreciated

Thanks I’m advance.
Original post by tiger_manpower

692.5UKCAT band 2.

Where will my stats suit best. Kings or Barts? Also opinions on experiences there will be appreciated

Thanks I’m advance.

Sorry to hear you haven't had any replies yet.

Just giving this a wee bump to move it to the top of the forum so hopefully someone who can help will see this :smile:
Original post by tiger_manpower

692.5UKCAT band 2.

Thanks I’m advance.

You have a good chance for Barts so long as you meet their other requirements for PS and WE

You have a shot at Kings - I mean I think you would still have a good chance, only your GCSEs are a bit on the low side for them but they look at applications holistically so you're high predicted A level grades and UKCAT may make up for it
Reply 3
I have no idea about kings, purely because I didnt apply, but at barts id say you have an extremely high shot at an interview. I had A*AAA predictions and 677.5 band 2 UKCAT and got the interview. You stand a pretty strong chance at getting an interview at barts in my opinion
Reply 4
With your UKCAT you're guaranteed an interview at Kings. They highly look upon UKCAT.

I got 712.5 Band 1, and had an interview at Kings College

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending