HJ999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m a mature student going through clearing as I’m moving back to cornwall so wanted to change my uni choice. I’ll be commuting from Cornwall (near Wadebridge) to Plymouth whenever I have lectures/seminars etc. And due to the lack of parking at Plymouth uni, cost of petrol, cost of parking, would be keen to do a car share if anyone else is commuting from similar area?
Romatron
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, it's also worth asking in the applicant's thread if you haven't seen it already :woo:
JTJ2018
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. I am a mature student too starting in September. Unfortunately I live a bit further west than you. I will hopefully be getting the train from Camborne but then somehow i got to figure how to get to AHPC. I think there is a free bus. I guess you could catch the train from Bodmin parkway??.
HJ999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by JTJ2018)
Hi. I am a mature student too starting in September. Unfortunately I live a bit further west than you. I will hopefully be getting the train from Camborne but then somehow i got to figure how to get to AHPC. I think there is a free bus. I guess you could catch the train from Bodmin parkway??.
What are you studying? Yeah think bodmin is my best bet just wondering about season tickets or just paying for the train daily since the amount of days I’m in varies from 2 to 3 to 4 days. Will you get a season ticket? What/where is AHPC?
JTJ2018
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well I am studying OT it’s on the allied health centre on the North cambpus. So I will have to catch the bus from the university across. What are you studying??. Well I was going to get a railcard and then I am not sure thought about a season ticket but they have said it can be cheaper to get on the day even just a single. 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.49%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
55.49%
No (71)
39.01%

Watched Threads