Need a circumcision Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I’ve been told I need a full circumcision due to a bxo infection and really bad phimosis. I’m just wondering has anyone had the op before what was the sensitivity like afterwards I’ve read some horror stories online saying like 75% of the sensitivity is lost and sex is awful afterwards
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd have a chat with your doctor about your concerns.

As with any surgery there are risks but most patients don't report any significant difference after surgery, with some even reporting greater sensitivity/sensation.
Lonely2017
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Go for it. I have been thru this. No issues at all. My THING is clean and easy to wash. I no longer worry. You know it is easy it get infected in that area.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lonely2017)
Go for it. I have been thru this. No issues at all. My THING is clean and easy to wash. I no longer worry. You know it is easy it get infected in that area.
Thanks for replying you’ve made me feel better about it , I’ve been stressing for a few days about the whole thing.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I’ve been told I need a full circumcision due to a bxo infection and really bad phimosis. I’m just wondering has anyone had the op before what was the sensitivity like afterwards I’ve read some horror stories online saying like 75% of the sensitivity is lost and sex is awful afterwards
I had mine done last year, was the best thing I've ever done, you won't regret it. It is hyper sensitive once you have it done but after a few weeks it gets better, I had the same as you, I had phimosis as well, you'll feel miles better once you have it done trust me.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had mine done last year, was the best thing I've ever done, you won't regret it. It is hyper sensitive once you have it done but after a few weeks it gets better, I had the same as you, I had phimosis as well, you'll feel miles better once you have it done trust me
Thanks for replying mate, I feel more confident about it now after reading this you know what it’s like living with Phimosis it’s awful I should of got it done earlier but it’s better late than never lol thanks again mate
ChrisChristian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where you had the surgery through Nhs or private surgeon?
gweilo100
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Instead of a full circumcision there is also the option of an incision.
Boys in the Philippines don't get their foreskin cut off. Just cut in lengthwise and then it flaps open.
With infection and phimosis things might be different .

Also, there have been studies that the inside of the foreskin is more receptive to the HI Virus. Although a circunsision does not absolve you of the need to wear a condom.

So, talk with your urologist.
KSM87
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I hope that all has gone well for you. Did you get circumcised? My circumcision was done when I was a baby, so I can’t comment on what it’s like for an adult man to have it done. I’m completely ok with being circumcised and my girlfriend prefers it too. I don’t think that I have problems with lack of sensitivity, but if you do you can try wearing a “senslip” for a while (Google it for more information).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
22.22%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (0)
0%
Agree (4)
44.44%
Strongly Agree (3)
33.33%

Watched Threads