Dnipro Medical Institute. I'm a student AMA

Watch
JoshTurningPoint
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I study at Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!
jibz321
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoshTurningPoint)
I study at Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!
hi josh, I am thinking to transfer to dnipro into the third year through and agency and would like to know if there is anyone at the university these days thatIi can talk to about my situation.
ThNKS
JoshTurningPoint
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by jibz321)
hi josh, I am thinking to transfer to dnipro into the third year through and agency and would like to know if there is anyone at the university these days thatIi can talk to about my situation.
ThNKS
Hey i'm on holiday so I don't know who will be there. It's really hard to get a transfer there from what I hear but try emailing them
charliepapabravo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I start at Dnipro Medical Institute in September (3rd year), what is the university like? Do you enjoy studying there?
Zion Ilyas
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ll be joining Dnipro Medical Institute this September, was wondering if you could let me know how the city and people are like towards foreigners. Thankyou
Alma.p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zion Ilyas)
Hi, I’ll be joining Dnipro Medical Institute this September, was wondering if you could let me know how the city and people are like towards foreigners. Thankyou
Hi,
May I know which agency you applied through, and after how long did you recieve the acceptance letter?
jamjarz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys is it safe to study there?
MaameAdwoa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi ,please when is the deadline for course registration and do they allow for late registration?
Christianbekre
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Alma.p)
Hi,
May I know which agency you applied through, and after how long did you recieve the acceptance letter?
(Original post by MaameAdwoa)
Hi ,please when is the deadline for course registration and do they allow for late registration?
NOW is when you should apply because all students are applying and seats are limited for international students, so the earlier you start the application the better
(Original post by jamjarz)
Christianbekre
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes my sister studies there and its very safe 👍🏻
Hypothalamus77
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's perfectly safe. Why wouldn't it be? I never heard any of my friends complain of anything
jamjarz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks guys! Anyone applying for dentistry?
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zion Ilyas)
HI, if i can ask you about graduate entry in Dnipro ?
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Am about to apply for graduate entry
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If it’s a real university ?
(Original post by Ace_star)
Am about to apply for graduate entry
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Am thinking of flying their next week to meet some of the British Students. medlinks said they will put me through to them.
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been offered 3 year dentistry course at Dnipro even though I haven't even got a degree. Is that what you was offered
SAK2113
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was offered 4 years course. So want to know about credentials of university
Ace_star
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have look at older threads. it is recognised maybe another user can give you a detailed answer but am definitely going in October
hafsalone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I’m thinking of applying to Dnipro and I wanted to know what the students were like. Are there many UK students and how multicultural is it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed