The Student Room Group

Dnipro Medical Institute. I'm a student AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jobany.kent
Have you tried googling it?

Original post by 2Ariadne2
It's really hard to tell as, unfortunately there are a lot of fake accounts on TSR from agencies in order to promote their universities. I've looked endlessly for impartial advice & information, but it seems pretty difficult to find. I'm just going to do things the hard way and actually visit the university in person & hopefully talk to current British students, if I'm lucky enough to find them!
I'll keep this thread posted if I find anything worthy of comment. Good luck on your Uni search! :smile:
I'm thinking about going in May, If anyone else is also interested in exploring with me, PM me! ^-^

Did u manage to go and check out the university btw
Reply 81
Is there any graduate from dnipro we can actually talk to who works in the UK
Original post by R442
Did u manage to go and check out the university btw

Nah Covid happened and sh*t got thrown in the air!
I've decided to give the British unis another crack, however, as I managed to get ok-ish results in GAMSAT, but will see how it goes....
Reply 83
Good luck
Original post by JoshTurningPoint
I study at Dnipro Medical Institute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!

Do you know anything about the 3 year accelerated medicine course? will it meet GMC requirements for hours? thanks
Original post by Ace_star
mainly looked on here and rang a few agencies. bit nervous moving to a different country. I manage to get onto a 4 year graduate degree with just A levels equivalent lol. Pm me for more info. am taking a year out and managed to have enough to pay for the first few years tuition feea

Wow that's amazing. Do you have sciences for A level? Did you use any agency? If yes, which one is it please?
Thanks
I'm a dental student in Dnipro medical institute , All I can tell you that it is an integrated university with doctors with extensive experience and lessons. I came to Ukraine via Medlink. It is a respectable company that respects students and is still helping me when needed.
Original post by JoshTurningPoint
I study at tute of Traditional and non traditional medicine in Ukraine. AMA!

Do you know what's the curriculum.. Im a student in italy and want to transfer.
Do you have any advice for new comers?
Original post by Letty Kwenn
I didn't find them expensive, because I spoke to more that one agency before applying. the services they offer other agencies don't offer them and they are cheaper than many agencies. they are not the cheapest I know, but for the value you pay I thought they were the best so applied through them. They are also honest, they did everything they promised to do when I moved here from airport pickup to all other services. so I recommend Medlink to you. On the other hand, There are many agencies out there, it will be more helpful for you if you contact more than one agency, and then you choose the one you think is best for you.

yes same to me
Medlink helped me a lot to choose the best for me and they aren't very expensive and not the cheapest but they are very honest with me
for me after talking with a lot of agencies a prefer Medlink is the best to catch your dream
Hello everyone, I know it's been 3 years since you posted and was wondering how did it turn out. I guess I am trying to say what's the uni like, the quality of education, is it safe to live in Dnipro and is the degree recognised
Thanks
Original post by SAK2113
I was offered 4 years course. So want to know about credentials of university

well, the degree is not recognised in the EU so make of that what you want.
I just wanted to write this because I feel like I need too. I was a student that had enrolled and my money was given to medlink and I tought that I they are amazing and its going to be great and I use to argue with people online on this platform saying they are amazing. having started my education at DMI through medlink I can 100 % tell you that what they advertise is not what you will get not even 10% off what they advertise so my advice is not to cons to this uni and I know some people will think that this is someone from another agency but I swear I feel the need to post this. and if you ask them to give you contact numbers off current student they will say oh they are busy and **** but the reality is they can but they don't want you to talk to us. they also don't tell you that you have too spend so much money on your permit even if your an online student (while I was told you don't even have to go) and I know students that were in worse situation like they got kicked out and the uni didn't give them there grades. please I beg people as a student to just ask them to get you to talk to current student they won't do it and there is a general group they can add u too but they will say oh we will create the groups near the end cus by then you would have paid all your fees feeling happy and excited. there are also legal actions being taken against medlink and I hope its successful because that way students like myself won't have to go through this.
Original post by Anonymous
I just wanted to write this because I feel like I need too. I was a student that had enrolled and my money was given to medlink and I tought that I they are amazing and its going to be great and I use to argue with people online on this platform saying they are amazing. having started my education at DMI through medlink I can 100 % tell you that what they advertise is not what you will get not even 10% off what they advertise so my advice is not to cons to this uni and I know some people will think that this is someone from another agency but I swear I feel the need to post this. and if you ask them to give you contact numbers off current student they will say oh they are busy and **** but the reality is they can but they don't want you to talk to us. they also don't tell you that you have too spend so much money on your permit even if your an online student (while I was told you don't even have to go) and I know students that were in worse situation like they got kicked out and the uni didn't give them there grades. please I beg people as a student to just ask them to get you to talk to current student they won't do it and there is a general group they can add u too but they will say oh we will create the groups near the end cus by then you would have paid all your fees feeling happy and excited. there are also legal actions being taken against medlink and I hope its successful because that way students like myself won't have to go through this.

i can verify what you said as i have also had a similar experience with Medlinks. I hope this malpractice of theirs ends soon
Reply 94
Original post by Anonymous

I have had the same experience with medlinks they stopped supporting as sson as i payed them
Iam a student at Dnipro and I have applied through Medlink Students. They supported me and helped me so much and it's most recommended by people.
No now i was I was forced to return to my country, but I hope the war will end soon and I will return to study at my university
Reply 97
Original post by Yvonnebrisk
Iam a student at Dnipro and I have applied through Medlink Students. They supported me and helped me so much and it's most recommended by people.

Dnipro is not godd place to study
Now yes because of war but before no it was
If you want to study in Ukraine, I recommend avoiding Dnipro University for medical studies. If you want to study there, there are many other universities you can consider

Quick Reply