The Student Room Group

Are there any TSR trolls that you miss ?

I miss kyx and another troll .I forgot his name but he claimed to have done medicine at Oxford and left it for investment banking .He was funny af.
Original post by bobby147
I miss kyx and another troll .I forgot his name but he claimed to have done medicine at Oxford and left it for investment banking .He was funny af.

Pretty sure Kyx is still here, his new account is called Foggel or something. And Awesome Genius, what a legend :moon:

I miss Rybee, the social groups in their 20s guy, unicron, PoGo HopZz and most of all, imsoacademic.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Pretty sure Kyx is still here, his new account is called Foggel or something. And Awesome Genius, what a legend :moon:

I miss Rybee, the social groups in their 20s guy, unicron, Pogo Hopz and most of all, imsoacademic.

Yeah,I noticed Foggel profile pic looks a lot like Kyx’s.
Yeah,Awesome Genius,that was his name,thanks :smile:.
@lovely_me changed the game

@Melancholy tbh
Reply 5
I miss Nirvana1989-1994

I shan't tag her though, she gets aggy about that..
(edited 5 years ago)
Of course I’ve seen the movie, his posting style is like Kyx though.
Reply 7
There was a group of eejits years ago who called themselves 'The Wolf Pack', changed their profile pictures to wolves and generally acted like sexist morons in H&R. Fun times.
Reply 8
Yeah Kyx. I think he started his own forum
Reply 9
The Milks

Got milk or whatever the **** he was called
lella_m :dice: and some of the other daily posters from a decade ago. such as...

crazy paving, tucking fypo, a_t, chunkymunky, drunk punx
Original post by Your Local Cat
The Milks

No need to cry over banned spilt
Got Milk. The funniest troll on TSR without a doubt and now he’s gone... wot a legend tho. RIP
(edited 5 years ago)
The troll that got trolled.

Got Milk- He was hilarious.

Quick Reply

Latest