The Student Room Group

MA Law at University of Law 2018 - How challenging is it?

Hi, I'm taking the MA Law in September 2018. Does anyone know what the course contact hours are? And, the intensity of the course? I've heard a lot of people saying it's really difficult.
Anyone doing/ has done the MA at ULaw that can help me out?
Hi Lucy, I'm also trying to find out more about the course but struggling because it's so new. I have a place on the GDL but wondering whether the MA Law is a better alternative. There's an open day at ULaw for the MA on 4th September at the Moorgate campus. Hoping to find out more there.
Reply 2
Hi Lucy
I am gonna taking MA Law in next Year January. How about the MA course? Is it difficult to learn? And how about the intense of this course? I am struggling With GDL or MA in Law. Could u give me any information? What’s the difference between GDL and MA Law, the course content seems similar. Thank u!
Original post by katie--elizabeth
Hi Lucy, I'm also trying to find out more about the course but struggling because it's so new. I have a place on the GDL but wondering whether the MA Law is a better alternative. There's an open day at ULaw for the MA on 4th September at the Moorgate campus. Hoping to find out more there.

Hey did you wind up picking MA Law? How's it
Hey what's the new MA Law course like?
Hi,

I am trying to find out more about the MA Law qualification, it would be great if you could share your experience of studying there and whether you’re finding it challenging.

Quick Reply

Latest