mrstlc13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So, I'm registered to sit the GAMSAT in September and have paid for the essay marking thing by Acer (during registration). I have a question about it....
Once you open it, is it timed once you've seen the quotes? I want to find out what the quotes are as I need to hand write it and then copy it into the computer if necessary, I can't type in the same way as a write, so in order for it to be a true representatiom on how I'm doing this far, I want to write it, then type it to be marked..... can I do this or will I be expected to read the quotes and answer them as per the exam but through typing?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mrstlc13)
So, I'm registered to sit the GAMSAT in September and have paid for the essay marking thing by Acer (during registration). I have a question about it....
Once you open it, is it timed once you've seen the quotes? I want to find out what the quotes are as I need to hand write it and then copy it into the computer if necessary, I can't type in the same way as a write, so in order for it to be a true representatiom on how I'm doing this far, I want to write it, then type it to be marked..... can I do this or will I be expected to read the quotes and answer them as per the exam but through typing?

Sorry to hear you haven't had any replies yet.

Just giving this a wee bump to move it to the top of the forum so hopefully someone who can help will see this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (733)
33.86%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (926)
42.77%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (411)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.39%

Watched Threads