The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I bought a kitten last month and discovered I’m not keen on him. About 4 times I tried to sell him and changed my mind.

Tomorrow someone is coming to buy him & I feel so bad. I’m thinking of my cat and I feel I’m hearing him meowing.

Will he ever forgive me for giving him away?

U don't deserve him. Plz can I buy him?

Spoiler

You terrible person.

@Your Local Cat back me up pls
he will soon settle into his new home and forget you ever existed.
Reply 4
Attachment not found
How old are you? It can take quite a while for cats to adapt. Are you just not willing to put in the effort? Did you just expect a cute bundle of joy that would follow your every whim?
Attachment not found

Smh is it because your cat is black. Racist!

Seriously though you should keep it at least for your bunnies sake they may be friends
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
Guys someone is coming tomorrow at 10am, no matter what we say now it won’t change. My problem is that I feel so guilty right now
Horrible creatures anyway, you will get over it.
Original post by Flexchm
Guys someone is coming tomorrow at 10am, no matter what we say now it won’t change. My problem is that I feel so guilty right now

lmao you didn't go anon
Original post by random_matt

This is a lie.
You are not good advisors. A smart answer would be like that;

Sorry to hear you no longer wanting to keep the kitten. At least you know now that cats are not for you. You have made the right decision looking for a new owner rather than dumping it on the street or treating it badly. I am pretty sure he will be happy in his new home. You maybe have different circumstances right now making you unable to look after the cat. Who are we to judge? Please don’t feel guilty, you did the right thing.

your a horrible creature
Original post by Bill Nye
This is a lie.

Yes, yes, you are right, they are evil creatures.
Original post by makhad198
your a horrible creature

Yes, yes, you are quite right, proud and worthy of such statements.
Yes, yes, you are right, they are evil creatures.

No they are not.

Your opinion is incorrect.
You are not good advisors. A smart answer would be like that;

Sorry to hear you no longer wanting to keep the kitten. At least you know now that cats are not for you. You have made the right decision looking for a new owner rather than dumping it on the street or treating it badly. I am pretty sure he will be happy in his new home. You maybe have different circumstances right now making you unable to look after the cat. Who are we to judge? Please don’t feel guilty, you did the right thing.

That wouldn't be advice and it wouldn't be accurate. You shouldn't use an online forum if you can't cope with different opinions. Animals aren't toys and require commitment and perseverance at times.
Reply 17
I bought a kitten last month and discovered I’m not keen on him. About 4 times I tried to sell him and changed my mind.

Tomorrow someone is coming to buy him & I feel so bad. I’m thinking of my cat and I feel I’m hearing him meowing.

Will he ever forgive me for giving him away?

First thing first you are cruel, hartless and don't deserve its unconditional pure love. That's for what you're doing to the little angel kitten. But cat's don't have that long memory and it will probably forget due to being so young. Just pray that it's new family will be lovely and responsible and have good care of it.
I took my kitten at almost 4 months and it only felt sad for like 1 week, but I knew how to love it ( she's 3 years now 😊, breaks my heart that I'm moving to uni and leave her at home 😭 )
The hell is this a thread?
Original post by Bill Nye
No they are not.

Your opinion is incorrect.

Me, wrong? Nah, doesn't sound like me at all. You are clearly mistaken.

Latest

Trending

Trending