The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Your Questions Answered – Coventry University

Scroll to see replies

Just wondering when will our timetable be complete? Because mine seems really incomplete. And do classes start on the 14th
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Nicolendu
Just wondering when will our timetable be complete? Because mine seems really incomplete. And do classes start on the 14th

Hi Nicolendu,

The finalised version of your timetable is usually released the week before you start classes. Teaching resumes from September 14th so you should get your complete timetable by the 13th.

Hope you find this helpful.
Kind regards,
Denitsa
Journalism student
Coventry university, Coventry
Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are any chat threads or group for people starting physiotherapy pre reg in 2021 at cov ??
Original post by Coventry University
If you have any questions about student life in Coventry, things to do around the city or are looking for more information - here's the place to ask!
Our team are here to help, so ask away!

Am an international student and I have a conditional offer to study at Coventry University. Have been required to meet all of my offer conditions which include paying the first installment fees in order to receive my CAS letter which have done but no CSS has been sent... I read on the website it takes only 4 days after payment to receive CAS and now it's well over 4 days. Is there any way to check to know what going on?
Original post by Thu.gger
Am an international student and I have a conditional offer to study at Coventry University. Have been required to meet all of my offer conditions which include paying the first installment fees in order to receive my CAS letter which have done but no CSS has been sent... I read on the website it takes only 4 days after payment to receive CAS and now it's well over 4 days. Is there any way to check to know what going on?

Hi

Try contacting Coventry University via email on [email protected] or call the number +44 (0)24 7615 2152. They should be able to help you. Please contact us again if you are having any trouble. :smile:

Tereza
Coventry University - Coventry
International Relations student
Official Coventry University 2021 applicant thread
Hi everyone. I've applied for ODP mid November. Received couple of mails asking for further assessments about a month ago and haven't heard back then. Should I be worried? Can anyone please advise when do you usually get offers or interviews? Thanks.
Original post by Mariamarimar
Official Coventry University 2021 applicant thread
Hi everyone. I've applied for ODP mid November. Received couple of mails asking for further assessments about a month ago and haven't heard back then. Should I be worried? Can anyone please advise when do you usually get offers or interviews? Thanks.

Hello.

I am sure everything is fine and there is no need to worry. As there is a huge number of applications, it sometimes takes time for Coventry University to answer. :smile: However, if you are still worried you can contact the Recruitment and Admissions Team by sending an enquiry form at https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/undergraduate/enquiry-form/ or call the number 024 7765 2222. Make sure to include your UCAS number if you decide to send the enquiry form.

Hope this helped.

Tereza
Coventry University
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello.

I am sure everything is fine and there is no need to worry. As there is a huge number of applications, it sometimes takes time for Coventry University to answer. :smile: However, if you are still worried you can contact the Recruitment and Admissions Team by sending an enquiry form at https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/apply-now/undergraduate/enquiry-form/ or call the number 024 7765 2222. Make sure to include your UCAS number if you decide to send the enquiry form.

Hope this helped.

Tereza
Coventry University

Thank you so much.😊
Hi , I have applied for the Automotive Eng (Meng) course of Coventry . Can some one let me know how is this course in Coventry .
Original post by Anonymous
Hi , I have applied for the Automotive Eng (Meng) course of Coventry . Can some one let me know how is this course in Coventry .

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

Alternatively, you can access the Unibuddy platform where you can contact current students and ask them any questions you have about your course, university or student life. You may be able to find students on the course you're interested in which might make it easier for you. Also, there is an open day coming up on 18th of June and you can attend the open day and speak to student ambassadors and lecturers about the course!

I hope you find this useful!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

Alternatively, you can access the Unibuddy platform where you can contact current students and ask them any questions you have about your course, university or student life. You may be able to find students on the course you're interested in which might make it easier for you. Also, there is an open day coming up on 18th of June and you can attend the open day and speak to student ambassadors and lecturers about the course!

I hope you find this useful!

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Thank you for replying back Veronica!
Since I am an international student I could not attend any of the open days arranged by the University. I also don't see anyone from the Automotive Engineering course of Coventry in unibuddy . But I have posted my question to a student doing Motorsport Engineering.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for replying back Veronica!
Since I am an international student I could not attend any of the open days arranged by the University. I also don't see anyone from the Automotive Engineering course of Coventry in unibuddy . But I have posted my question to a student doing Motorsport Engineering.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. As much as the university tries to get a diverse range of students, it's difficult to include all the subjects. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you wish, you can always contact admissions and request the email address to the admissions tutor and ask the relevant questions you wish to get answers for?

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thank you for getting back to me!

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. As much as the university tries to get a diverse range of students, it's difficult to include all the subjects. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you wish, you can always contact admissions and request the email address to the admissions tutor and ask the relevant questions you wish to get answers for?

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Thanks Veronica!
Hello,Today I learned that I have been accepted to the data science program at Coventry University. I live in Turkey and which scholarships can I benefit from? I did not fully understand the information on the website. I would be glad if you help.Best regards...
Original post by gugueren
Hello,Today I learned that I have been accepted to the data science program at Coventry University. I live in Turkey and which scholarships can I benefit from? I did not fully understand the information on the website. I would be glad if you help.Best regards...

Hi @gugueren,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Congrats on your acceptance to study at Coventry University!

There are a few scholarships on offer for international students and I will list them below for you. When you apply, you're automatically considered for a scholarship. Your eligibility depends on which course you'd like to study, your circumstances and your academic achievement to date.

I hope this provides you with a clearer breakdown of the scholarships available to you. Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I want to confirm the payment of my course of Accredited ICDL Extra Qualification can you please help me from where I can get the confirmation?
Original post by osaru.obasogie
i was wondering when nursing applicants (child/adult/mental health) receive offers/interviews & in what order they are given ?

Hi @osaru.obasogie

Coventry University have started interviews for some of their healthcare subjects, so once you apply you will hopefully be invited to an interview in the next few weeks.

When you complete your interview day it will take a couple of weeks to process offers and update UCAS.

We will contact you via UCAS Track as soon as possible after the interview to let you know if we can offer you a conditional place on the course.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.

All the best!

Coventry University Team
hello,I have applied for BSc in Computing Science at coventry university Scarborough campus for may intake but it has been almost 2.5 month and i do not get any response from the university.So, i want to know when i will get the update of my application. Basically i have already prepared my all necessary documents thats why i am quite tensed .On the other hand my agency is forcing me to go for another university but i am eagerly want to study in Coventry university.That's why i want the feedback of my application badly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending