username4011692
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
With Cambridge releasing their results tomorrow, with less than 12 hours to go, how's everybody feeling?

I've only done one GCSE with them, and I'm hoping for an A*for my ICT. I personally am really nervous about my results tomorrow.

What subjects are other people doing, what are they expecting, and how are people feeling about tomorrow?
waleed99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by criggles)
With Cambridge releasing their results tomorrow, with less than 12 hours to go, how's everybody feeling?

I've only done one GCSE with them, and I'm hoping for an A*for my ICT. I personally am really nervous about my results tomorrow.

What subjects are other people doing, what are they expecting, and how are people feeling about tomorrow?
I also did ICT with them. Im hoping for an A* but I dont think I will get it due to the Theory paper.
unlearning
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just 12 hours actually and I am absolutely ****ing my pants.
bob smith122333
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by unlearning)
Just 12 hours actually and I am absolutely ****ing my pants.
what time do the results come out?
username4011692
Rep:
?
(Original post by bob smith122333)
6:01 UK time
username2560671
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Around 6
luji
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thought results come out at 8:01 pm -_-
bob smith122333
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
6:01 UK time
i swear its 9am? r u guys waking up at 6?
username4011692
Rep:
?
We can log into the website for our results, but schools may not be releasing the results until later. And yes, I am walking up at 6 to see my results.
bob smith122333
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We can log into the website for our results, but schools may not be releasing the results until later. And yes, I am walking up at 6 to see my results.
r u sure?? coz i did maths last year early with edexcel and it said the same thing at 6am they get released to schools but i could not access till 9am on edexcel results online. do u have the mycieresults online thing?
username4011692
Rep:
?
r u sure?? coz i did maths last year early with edexcel and it said the same thing at 6am they get released to schools but i could not access till 9am on edexcel results online. do u have the mycieresults online thing?
Different exam boards release their results at different times. CIE releases their results at 6 in the morning, where as Edexcel reveals the results 9 days later, at 9 in the morning. It depends on the exam board. And I was given login info by my school to login to the website for my results.
Lana21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I keep needing to pee every 5 min
luji
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It wil be 8am in my country but no I will not wake up to hell with the results
bob smith122333
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Different exam boards release their results at different times. CIE releases their results at 6 in the morning, where as Edexcel reveals the results 9 days later, at 9 in the morning. It depends on the exam board. And I was given login info by my school to login to the website for my results.
same, i was given login info aswell. i just dont wanna wake up super early at 6 and find out they aint even released them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (97)
27.71%
No (253)
72.29%

Watched Threads