The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Wasn't it stakeholders?
Reply 61
Yeah it was stakeholders ... would the landlord be a stakeholder because he is interested in what raj and suki do isnt it? And how it affected growth is due to the 50% rent increase so they cant like expand at a faster rate yeah?
Reply 62
cookieboy
Yeah it was stakeholders ... would the landlord be a stakeholder because he is interested in what raj and suki do isnt it? And how it affected growth is due to the 50% rent increase so they cant like expand at a faster rate yeah?

ohhh thats a good one, but because the question said 'conflict' i don't think the landlord and raj and suki weren't arguing, all the landlord did was increase price by 50% and they paid him the extra 50%......but mind you i still think you would get full marks because that did affect their growth
Reply 63
Hmm well its a little bit of conflict because Raj and Suki obviously didnt want that to happen :s-smilie: ah well
Reply 64
i talked talked about the conflict between the employees and Mark coles,....how the employees wanted better working conditions and more than minimum wage or something along them lines, and how mark wanted to sack all of them,....i really was baffling!! lol
Reply 65
jus-mi
i talked talked about the conflict between the employees and Mark coles,....how the employees wanted better working conditions and more than minimum wage or something along them lines, and how mark wanted to sack all of them,....i really was baffling!! lol

I put that in too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending