**** me help needed!!! Cardiff freshers? Watch

Rhian98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have never been out or partied in my life I barely drink so I need advice. Which Cardiff freshers events do I book I have been told to book tickets individually but no clue which ones help please
I'm God
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Title is a bit over-dramatic, don't you think?
Rhian98
Rep:
?
(Original post by I'm God)
Title is a bit over-dramatic, don't you think?
Not really kinda really want to fit in and its in a world I know nothing about and I am freaking out I need help
humancat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you like pussy / **** , you will be fine
Rhian98
Rep:
?
I am a straight woman and that is no help
I'm God
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rhian98)
Not really kinda really want to fit in and its in a world I know nothing about and I am freaking out I need help
Well, if you don't want to party, then don't go to them.
If you want to try some out, go to one you find interesting and see where things go from there.
University is all about trying new things, taking risks and gaining new experiences (along with studying).

I myself am not much of a party person. I went to one in freshers, and didn't enjoy it, so I didn't go to any of the others.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Cardiff University
humancat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a straight woman and that is no help
Are you a virgin?
nutz99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wait until you get there and see what your flatmates are doing. Not everyone bothers with freshers and Cardiff's is based in the SU. If it was me I'd want to get out and see a bit of Cardiff's nightlife. Lots of people I know enjoy themselves drinking water all night - you don't have to drink alcohol.
bbyevelyn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have never been out or partied in my life I barely drink so I need advice. Which Cardiff freshers events do I book I have been told to book tickets individually but no clue which ones help please
hey i'm (hopefully) going to cardiff as well n i plan to just wait until i actually move in and see what my flatmates are going to. i've seen a LOT of people say that there's no point buying any tickets before you actually get there
Lakura225
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there!

Buying tickets is honestly a waste of time, most of the SU events at the start of the year are meh and very overcrowded, don't let the fear of missing out lead you to overdoing it!

The Resident Life Team should be running events for freshers too plus all the events that will be run by societies there's really no need to pick and plan right now, best thing you can do is wing it when you get here!
bengaltiger1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Freshers week is all about getting drunk & sex, you might want to go to a swingers club with your flat mates. Well, tbh student accommodation is a swingers club.
Lakura225
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bengaltiger1)
Freshers week is all about getting drunk & sex, you might want to go to a swingers club with your flat mates. Well, tbh student accommodation is a swingers club.
That's the kind of thing someone who hasn't got a clue about freshers says. . .
bengaltiger1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lakura225)
That's the kind of thing someone who hasn't got a clue about freshers says. . .
I do actually let’s just say, uni girls are not virgins.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads

Latest