The Student Room Group

Missed Accommodation Deadline

Hey pals, I had a small question. So I’m an undergraduate student starting my first year at University of Birmingham this September. I was accepted already as I am from Spain and they got my results around July but I have one problem.

I’ve missed the deadline to be guaranteed a place, meaning that there is a chance I won’t have a room. To be honest I applied late July.

Do you guys know if there are chances of me getting a place in University halls and if not could you suggest any Private housing companies for students? Thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 1
bump
Hi Lorena,

We still have rooms available across the UK. Our students accommodations are central located and always a short distance from unis.
Have a look here, you might find exactly what you are looking for: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com. :wink:

Any questions, just ask. :smile:

Good luck!
Hi, if anyone is looking for accomodation. I have an accomodation at Bagot Street for £154 for 44 weeks, which is cheaper than the current rate which is £168
10 mins from birmingham city centre
Let me know if you’re interested
Reply 4
Original post by LorenaAR
Hey pals, I had a small question. So I’m an undergraduate student starting my first year at University of Birmingham this September. I was accepted already as I am from Spain and they got my results around July but I have one problem.

I’ve missed the deadline to be guaranteed a place, meaning that there is a chance I won’t have a room. To be honest I applied late July.

Do you guys know if there are chances of me getting a place in University halls and if not could you suggest any Private housing companies for students? Thanks a lot :smile:

Have a look at private halls, theyll still have spaces left and are just as good if not better.

Theres loads of different hall providers and loads of different halls they own. What are you looking for in an accommodation? Want an ensuite? Have a budget? Want a double bed? Want facilities like a gym, a study room ect?

Let me know and I'll be able to recommend a few :smile:
Original post by LorenaAR

I have an en-suite room available in Liberty Court sharing with first years. Message me if you're interested
Reply 6
Hey guys, thank you all for the help and the information on places to stay.
However, I've somehow managed to still get a place in the University's accommodation!

Quick Reply

Latest