Backup careers for when it goes down the pan

Watch this thread
flaymethrowahuwu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all!!!!!!!

I reeeeeeeaaaallly want to be an architect but I've been predicted Us/2s in all of my core subjects and I just DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!
aLSO my art coursework was bum af and now I think I might have to redo all of my GCSEs again but that's sooooooo long lmao ahahaha!
any advice frends? uwu :3
flaymethrowahuwu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by EchoBlaze)
Heyyyyyy,
so hmmmmm, maybe with predictions like that architecture might not be the right career path for you, however with regards to alternate career options i believe Mac Donald’s are hiring so maybe you’ll have more luck there XOXOXOXO
whaaaaat! that's crazy talk
can't I redo them in like novmber? mcdonald's smells!
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EchoBlaze)
Heyyyyyy,
so hmmmmm, maybe with predictions like that architecture might not be the right career path for you, however with regards to alternate career options i believe Mac Donald’s are hiring so maybe you’ll have more luck there XOXOXOXO
Not helpful and plain nasty

op, go speak to your teachers to see how you can improve your grades. You may not be an A* student but you can improve your grades. It’s never too late It’s not the end of the world to resit
there may be other ways after that to work your way into architecture. Speak to a careers advisor. It may take you longer but hard work and perseverance may get you eventually where you want to be
good luck
BR260799
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I assuming your currently in year 10. I'm going to put it blunt, if your predicted those grades you need to get your act together quickly to see drastic improvements for next year, but saying that I had some pretty drastic improvements - i got my GCSE Art from a D to an A* and English Language + Lit from a C to a B and an A*. Get some motivation to do well, start a Grow your grades to keep you on track, ask for help and speak to your teachers. GCSEs are only the starting point, just make sure you improve on these grades in college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (48)
48.48%
The paper was reasonable (38)
38.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (8)
8.08%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
5.05%

Watched Threads