Need help streamlining a question for my EPQ

Watch
AgarOnline
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
iv been looking into dementia and its such a large topic that i have several ideas and interests that i feel could be linked ( possibly ) id love to be able to look at cultural difference in dementia and the care giving differences across culture as well as research into causes and prevention and the impact of research on the NHS.
im struggling to find a way of linking all areas for it to feel neat and tidy to start my EPQ.
ANY IDEAS WELCOME!!!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AgarOnline)
iv been looking into dementia and its such a large topic that i have several ideas and interests that i feel could be linked ( possibly ) id love to be able to look at cultural difference in dementia and the care giving differences across culture as well as research into causes and prevention and the impact of research on the NHS.
im struggling to find a way of linking all areas for it to feel neat and tidy to start my EPQ.
ANY IDEAS WELCOME!!!
These can all be EPQs by themselves so pick one of the areas you've mentioned above. Have you identified a supervisor and spoken to them?
alevelphysicist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Imo, a question focusing on just the cultural difference in dementia and care would be good to keep the project focussed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads