The Student Room Group

NSAA past paper 2017

Hi,
I have been doing the past paper 2017 and I have done must of it except for question 85 and 89. can someone help me?

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by asdfghjklcupcake

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hi, please don't give full solutions to problems. It's more helpful to give hints and tips to guide the OP towards the answer.

It can also spoil the paper for anyone else doing it for exam/test preparation.

I've spoilered your solutions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Hi, please don't give full solutions to problems. It's more helpful to give hints and tips to guide the OP towards the answer.

It can also spoil the paper for anyone else doing it for exam/test preparation.

I've spoilered your solutions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, I will keep it in mind for the future :^_^:
Reply 4
Sorry, I will keep it in mind for the future :^_^:

Ah, no worries at all :smile:

And please do keep on helping, it is appreciated :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for the answers, I don't think that you have spoiled anything. Hints or answers are not much difference especially when all of us have such different background. i actually got the answers but I didn't know until you help me. Probably if you gave only a hint, i had to ask again.

Now, I wonder if you have any advice with question 14. I realized that I also have problems with that one. Thank you!!
Original post by JosephV
Thanks for the answers, I don't think that you have spoiled anything. Hints or answers are not much difference especially when all of us have such different background. i actually got the answers but I didn't know until you help me. Probably if you gave only a hint, i had to ask again.

Now, I wonder if you have any advice with question 14. I realized that I also have problems with that one. Thank you!!

I will guess that you chose E instead of D, so take a look here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/standard/maths_i/numbers/profit_loss/revision/3/

Since the production cost of the cake is proportional to its volume, you should be able to find the new production cost if you find the old one using the formula explained in the link above.
Reply 7
I will guess that you chose E instead of D, so take a look here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/standard/maths_i/numbers/profit_loss/revision/3/

Since the production cost of the cake is proportional to its volume, you should be able to find the new production cost if you find the old one using the formula explained in the link above.

Thank you, very helpful
Hi does anyone know where to get the 2017 past paper?
Reply 9
Original post by matrixender
Hi does anyone know where to get the 2017 past paper?

https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/natural-sciences

Did you look at all for them?

Um yep, I have the specification and one specimen paper, which I've done, but some people seem to have access to some of the other past papers and I can't find any of them. Are they actually available?
Reply 11
Um yep, I have the specification and one specimen paper, which I've done, but some people seem to have access to some of the other past papers and I can't find any of them. Are they actually available?

!?!?!?!?!?
They're right below the specimen paper links
Original post by Sinnoh
!?!?!?!?!?
They're right below the specimen paper links

Oh my god yep, yes they are I was looking at the page from my phone and it messed up the formatting. Its been a long week..... thanks......
Reply 13

Screenshot_20181026-223000-compressed.png.jpeg
Original post by Doonesbury
Screenshot_20181026-223000-compressed.png.jpeg

Lowkey tempted to just delete my comments and forget about this but yeah, I wasn't trolling or whatever I'm just immensely tired
Reply 15
Lowkey tempted to just delete my comments and forget about this but yeah, I wasn't trolling or whatever I'm just immensely tired

Go get some rest and come back refreshed, ready for Wednesday :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending