The Student Room Group

bubbling my way up : year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

I hope year 11 goes well for you and it’s not too stressful
Best of luck with this year. Your mock results are fantastic so I don't see any reason why you couldn't get the grades that you wanted. Tag me please. :smile:
Original post by DGeorge13
I hope year 11 goes well for you and it’s not too stressful

thank you :smile:

Original post by JoeyTanaka
Best of luck with this year. Your mock results are fantastic so I don't see any reason why you couldn't get the grades that you wanted. Tag me please. :smile:

of course!
Reply 63
Wow, I haven't been on TSR for a while! Great to see you're doing well. Definitely keep me updated.
If you need any year 11 advice, don't hesitate to PM me :smile:
Original post by Mikos
Wow, I haven't been on TSR for a while! Great to see you're doing well. Definitely keep me updated.
If you need any year 11 advice, don't hesitate to PM me :smile:

wow! and hello again :hugs:
do you want to be tagged or would you rather not?

Original post by clouddbubbles
following on from someone else’s excellent idea, i’m having a completely new tag list for this year as i don’t want to be annoying!
:hide:

so in order to be in my new tag list, you have to comment below. anyone who doesn’t comment won’t be in it :thumbsup:

new people are ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY COMPLETELY welcome!!!

Spoiler

Could you tag me 😀
Hii :smile:

Those are amazing mock grades! Don't worry about the ones you're not 100% happy with - in Year 10 I was getting 5s in English Literature, Chemistry, Physics and French and got respective grades 8, 9, 9, 8 in my GCSEs. You're doing really well!

Good luck for Year 11 - I can already see you'll be awesome this year :biggrin:
Original post by RiaWombat
Could you tag me 😀

yes!

Original post by jøseph
Hii :smile:

Those are amazing mock grades! Don't worry about the ones you're not 100% happy with - in Year 10 I was getting 5s in English Literature, Chemistry, Physics and French and got respective grades 8, 9, 9, 8 in my GCSEs. You're doing really well!

Good luck for Year 11 - I can already see you'll be awesome this year :biggrin:

fellow twenty one pilots fan?! we are going to get along :laugh:

that’s really inspiring to hear :smile:

haha thanks!!
yes!

fellow twenty one pilots fan?! we are going to get along :laugh:

that’s really inspiring to hear :smile:

haha thanks!!

Yup haha :biggrin:
Heyyy,

going into year 11 too, please tag me!
Original post by bowl-of-rice
Heyyy,

going into year 11 too, please tag me!

of course!

another tøp fan?
ops on my blood? :giggle:
very helpful thank you :smile:
of course!

another tøp fan?
ops on my blood? :giggle:

Yessss!:banana:

Honestly, My blood has become my favourite song in Trench (so far, still lots to come aha). I read a theory on Twitter that the song was from Zach perspective and I thought that was a pretty nice idea. The lyrics do make a lot more sense if that was the case. What's your favourite song by them?
Yessss!:banana:

Honestly, My blood has become my favourite song in Trench (so far, still lots to come aha). I read a theory on Twitter that the song was from Zach perspective and I thought that was a pretty nice idea. The lyrics do make a lot more sense if that was the case. What's your favourite song by them?

i agree, definitely my favourite song on trench. the others are good but i have songs i prefer :dontknow:
i’ve read lots of theories on the other three but none on my blood :wink:

i actually really like fall away, it’s an all time fav :yep:
i agree, definitely my favourite song on trench. the others are good but i have songs i prefer :dontknow:
i’ve read lots of theories on the other three but none on my blood :wink:

i actually really like fall away, it’s an all time fav :yep:

What's your thoughts on all this DEMA business..? Oooh , I love fall away ,especially love the piano playing in the background. I was just listening to it this morning. But my all time favourite is screen ((:
Hey! Sorry I haven’t seen this earlier, please tag me so I can follow along!
I was reading your first post, and maybe you could look into Combined or Flexible Honours. I’m always focusing on the future so have already researched these, and Exeter offers and amazing Flexible Combined Honours programme, in which you can combine most subjects!!
Your mock grades are amazing, can’t wait to see how you do in the future!
Reply 76
wow! and hello again :hugs:
do you want to be tagged or would you rather not?

Yes, if you’d like to tag me then definitely go for it!:smile:
What's your thoughts on all this DEMA business..? Oooh , I love fall away ,especially love the piano playing in the background. I was just listening to it this morning. But my all time favourite is screen ((:

i don’t really know. it all seems so complicated and if i didn’t follow so many clique accounts on social media i don’t think i’d have been able to figure out all of these theories and everything - but it’s definitely a crazy and creative take on things and i like it!

the piano is the best!! oh nice, i like the middle bit of screen ahha
Original post by InsertResultHere
Hey! Sorry I haven’t seen this earlier, please tag me so I can follow along!
I was reading your first post, and maybe you could look into Combined or Flexible Honours. I’m always focusing on the future so have already researched these, and Exeter offers and amazing Flexible Combined Honours programme, in which you can combine most subjects!!
Your mock grades are amazing, can’t wait to see how you do in the future!

maybe that is something i’d consider :yep:

will tagggggg uuuuu
Gimme those tags i wanna join le bubble squaddd 😂❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending