The Student Room Group

Netflix show INSATIABLE

I’ve finished the first season and I felt odd, ridiculous and just weird..

I don’t know if anybody even bothered to watch it or not.

What do you guys think?
Reply 1
Haven’t seen it but tbh I feel like the people who hate it before even seeing it are all SJW pro-fat acceptance sheep :colonhash:
Original post by kiki213
Haven’t seen it but tbh I feel like the people who hate it before even seeing it are all SJW pro-fat acceptance sheep :colonhash:

People judge so much these days
Reply 3
Original post by chieula2301
People judge so much these days

Tell me about it sis. It looks ok, nothing special but not exactly terrible. I know the tumblr snowflake society think it’s the worst film in mankind but they literally glorify obesity, mental illnesses, killers, anorexia, pedophilia etc.
DDD1ACF7-072F-49A6-B49E-E6959285699E.gif
[quote(Original post by kiki213)]Tell me about it sis. It looks ok, nothing special but not exactly terrible. I know the tumblr snowflake society think it’s the worst film in mankind but they literally glorify obesity, mental illnesses, killers, anorexia, pedophilia etc.
DDD1ACF7-072F-49A6-B49E-E6959285699E.gif
Totally agreed with you. Plus I needed something to keep me busy, results day is coming and I don’t like the thought of it lol
I heard a bunch of stuff about this show being mega offensive and a trigger fest for fat/homosexual/minority/anyone and it's really not that bad. Like it's a terrible show but I think a lot of people took it waaaay too seriously as if it's supposed to be the next 13 Reasons Why when it honestly seems like some Disney Channel/Comedy Central hybrid crap
Original post by alexschmalex
I heard a bunch of stuff about this show being mega offensive and a trigger fest for fat/homosexual/minority/anyone and it's really not that bad. Like it's a terrible show but I think a lot of people took it waaaay too seriously as if it's supposed to be the next 13 Reasons Why when it honestly seems like some Disney Channel/Comedy Central hybrid crap

The main girl was in Disney’s show the suit life on deck with Zack and Cody and I used to love it
Average run of the mill teen drama. Nothing horrendous but nothing ground breaking. The hype and general discussion around it needs to stop.
nah, the trailer was dissapointing, not my kinda series and i've been binge watching Netflix for the past week.. watching loads of random stuff but instatiable just looked so crap in my opinion loool
Original post by AOA_
nah, the trailer was dissapointing, not my kinda series and i've been binge watching Netflix for the past week.. watching loads of random stuff but instatiable just looked so crap in my opinion loool

You have any suggestions for me to binge watch on netflix now? I really need to get away from reality for a bit
Original post by chieula2301
You have any suggestions for me to binge watch on netflix now? I really need to get away from reality for a bit

Power , The Package, Notting Hill, Pride & Prejudice, Central Intelligence, Take the 10, The Get Down, Boys over Flowers & a few random Doctor Who episodes. Tbh, they're not all amazing but very binge-worthy/entertaining
Original post by AOA_
Power , The Package, Notting Hill, Pride & Prejudice, Central Intelligence, Take the 10, The Get Down, Boys over Flowers & a few random Doctor Who episodes. Tbh, they're not all amazing but very binge-worthy/entertaining

That saves my life 🙏 thanks
I got recommended it by Netflix, but I’ve yet to watch more than a couple of minutes.
I loved insatiable it was so entertaining!!!

Quick Reply

Latest