Room available- Towpath- Bronze plus waterfront studio- £179 per week. Watch

ChloeL2018x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
Due to me deciding to defer for a year I now have a bronze plus water front studio available for somebody to take over the tenancy. Towpath is a 10-15 minute walk from the main Chester campus, it overlooks the canal and was only built a couple of years ago so it is very modern.
They do a lot of social events at the towpath including pizza and movie nights every Friday etc.

£100 deposit already paid so is cheaper than booking direct and all studios are now fully sold out on the website.

The studio is fully equipped with an ensuite, private kitchen, desk, table and chairs, double bed and a TV.

The tenancy is for 51 weeks and is £172 per week.

Please contact me through email- chloelorimer2015hotmail.com or Facebook- Chloe Lorimer if you are interested and I then send the towpath your details and they will contact you to change the tenancy to your name.

Thank you, Chloe.
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19