When will track update for Access students?

Watch
vpgrey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I sent my diploma to my firm choice uni on Monday and just wondering when track will update, changing the offer from conditional to unconditional?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vpgrey)
I sent my diploma to my firm choice uni on Monday and just wondering when track will update, changing the offer from conditional to unconditional?
This is a busy time of year for unis so they will update as soon as they can. Monday was only yesterday so give it at least a week.
vpgrey
Rep:
?
(Original post by alleycat393)
This is a busy time of year for unis so they will update as soon as they can. Monday was only yesterday so give it at least a week.
Will this affect my ability to use adjustment? If my uni doesn't update until next week, I won't be able to get adjustment offers until then?
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Will this affect my ability to use adjustment? If my uni doesn't update until next week, I won't be able to get adjustment offers until then?
Well everyone else will also get their updates by Thursday or early next week so no. Have you exceeded your offer?
vpgrey
Rep:
?
Well everyone else will also get their updates by Thursday or early next week so no. Have you exceeded your offer?
I have exceeded my offer. Current uni are asking for 30 merits at least and i achieved 45 distinctions. I knew that nothing can happen while Thursday when a level results come out, am just a bit worried that I'm going to miss the open days etc if I were to be made an offer from somewhere else. 🙁
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have exceeded my offer. Current uni are asking for 30 merits at least and i achieved 45 distinctions. I knew that nothing can happen while Thursday when a level results come out, am just a bit worried that I'm going to miss the open days etc if I were to be made an offer from somewhere else. 🙁
Open days? If you’re starting uni this year there won’t be any open days between now and when you start. Adjustment will be open till 31st August so you’ll be fine.
vpgrey
Rep:
?
Open days? If you’re starting uni this year there won’t be any open days between now and when you start. Adjustment will be open till 31st August so you’ll be fine.
Maybe open days is the wrong term. I meant the applicant days uni's such as nottingham and Loughborough are holding this weekend 😕
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe open days is the wrong term. I meant the applicant days uni's such as nottingham and Loughborough are holding this weekend 😕
Are you sure they’re for people starting this year? They may be for people applying for 2019 entry.

I’ve just looked on Nottingham’s website and it’s only showing September open days.
vpgrey
Rep:
?
Are you sure they’re for people starting this year? They may be for people applying for 2019 entry.

I’ve just looked on Nottingham’s website and it’s only showing September open days.
They spoke about it in the webchat this afternoon. They're only sending details out to people who are made offers through clearing and adjustment.
alleycat393
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They spoke about it in the webchat this afternoon. They're only sending details out to people who are made offers through clearing and adjustment.
Right well till track updates there isn’t much you can do unfortunately. Good luck!
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi vpgrey,

I think you mean our Open House? Which will be held on the 18th of August for students who receive an offer through Clearing or Adjustment to visit the university.

As, if you're made a verbal offer through Clearing/Adjustment, Loughborough give a period of three calendar days for you to respond, meaning you may have chance to visit the campus before making your decision. Different universities offer different time periods for a response.

Priya
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (56)
60.87%
No (36)
39.13%

Watched Threads