The Student Room Group

Got 3 Bs in As level

I got BBB in As level and still have one year to complete A level. Can I get admission in University like Nottingham Trent ?
Original post by Ahmed asif
I got BBB in As level and still have one year to complete A level. Can I get admission in University like Nottingham Trent ?

What are their requirements for your course?
Well if you get the grades at the end of your A-Levels and they accept you, yeah.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
What are their requirements for your course?

I want to do IT from Nottingham Trent University.
I want to do IT from Nottingham Trent University.

Ok, but that's not what I asked. What are their requirements compared to your grades?

Hi Ahmed

Congratulations on your AS Level results :biggrin:

Entry requirements for our courses are based on what you achieve for your A-levels (or equivalent). We have a few different courses relating to IT so i'll list them below and what the entry criteria is for each.

BSc (Hons) Information and Communications Technology: A-levels BBC, including an IT or Science subject grade C
BSc (Hons) Information Systems- A-levels BBC, including an IT or Science subject grade C
BSc (Hons) Computing- A-levels BBC, including IT or Science subject grade C
BSc (Hons) Digital Media Technology- A-levels BBC, including an IT or Science subject grade C
BSc (Hons) Computer Science - A-levels BBB, including an IT, Maths or Science subject

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Chris - NTU rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending