The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

The odds of receiving an offer at University.

Are universities able to make exceptions when offering places on the courses; regardless of your results?

I have applied to study Forensic Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University based on me achieving DMM and a Grade 4 in English Language. I know that I've achieved a D*D*D* in H&S Care but I'm worried that I won't get my English.
Reply 1
Original post by freyajaydex
Are universities able to make exceptions when offering places on the courses; regardless of your results?

I have applied to study Forensic Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University based on me achieving DMM and a Grade 4 in English Language. I know that I've achieved a D*D*D* in H&S Care but I'm worried that I won't get my English.

They do make exceptions but not always. If that happens then it is always best to phone the university to ensure that you still have your place.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by freyajaydex

Hi,

You will need the GCSE grade to be successful but if you are at all unsure, you can contact us when you know what your grade is on 0161 247 2931. We don't receive the GCSE grades via UCAS so you would need to send us proof of your GCSE result when you receive it.

Good luck!

Caroline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending