rak1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello I have combinations of physics,maths and computer science in As Level,but now I want to change my subject Physics to business studies.
is it okay to have combinations of computer,maths and business?
marniepippa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
check with what your school says ...
vicvic38
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No. No university will want you EVER. Every Job you apply for will shut the door in your face and blacklist you. Your family will disown you and the sea floor will fracture, releasing Cthulhu to reclaim the sad sorry earth that you desecrated with your choice.

Of course it's fine, ya dingus. That seems like a well thought out combo. Looking to go into software development, by any chance? A decent grasp of business will help you along.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rak1)
Hello I have combinations of physics,maths and computer science in As Level,but now I want to change my subject Physics to business studies.
You can have a combination of Home Economics, Physics and PE if you wanted to. It's a matter of timetabling and as mentioned above, you'll need to speak to your school about this.
rak1
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=vicvic38;79261676]No. No university will want you EVER. Every Job you apply for will shut the door in your face and blacklist you. Your family will disown you and the sea floor will fracture, releasing Cthulhu to reclaim the sad sorry earth that you desecrated with your choice.

Of course it's fine, ya dingus. That seems like a well thought out combo. Looking to go into software development, by any chance? A decent grasp of business will help you along.[/QUOTE

but many people are saying physics is essential for computer science engineering
rak1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
You can have a combination of Home Economics, Physics and PE if you wanted to. It's a matter of timetabling and as mentioned above, you'll need to speak to your school about this.

Could i have ict,maths and business
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rak1)
Could i have ict,maths and business
Like I said, you need to speak to your school and see if their timetabling allows for it.
riannon2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rak1)
as well as talking to the school about the logistics of changing, also take some time to look at uni courses you may be interested in and make sure it's suitable. but that combo sounds perfect
rak1
Rep:
?
(Original post by riannon2001)
as well as talking to the school about the logistics of changing, also take some time to look at uni courses you may be interested in and make sure it's suitable. but that combo sounds perfect
THanks for the help
omarathon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yes
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you already have an idea about what uni degree you might want to do, why not take a look at a few different ones and their entry requirements to give you a steer.

Cheers,

Emma P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (589)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.5%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads