The Student Room Group

A-level results day 2018: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dvx
AQA grade boundaries didn't match, sorry!

Thanks for trying mate
Original post by Yoyoch4ng
That was released hours ago lol

We need Linear AQA boundaries

oh nvm,,,, I doubt the linear ones will get leaked, they're harder to find.
Original post by dvx

Why can't you just post both pleaseeee
Reply 583
what about ocr fsmq?
Anyone got a link for ocr linear AS gb's (looking for Chemistry in particular)?
Original post by CCFC909
Anyone got a link for ocr linear AS gb's (looking for Chemistry in particular)?

https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/500690-new-as-level-grade-boundaries-june-2018.pdf
Original post by Eerancon
Oh, sorry! After all the fake GB posts you just assume that the next one is a hoax as well.

Here's proof below
Original post by dvx
One of my other friends seems to got access to it and I'm cross checking AQA boundaries. If they're both the same (we got it from different sources) then I'll post!
Here are the Edexcel grade boundaries for June 2018

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11KIFnD--IoH9Bcc-yUFrk_yv1DljygpC
honestly i've been so stressed about results day that I forgot to eat anything whoops
Original post by Aleks<3
honestly i've been so stressed about results day that I forgot to eat anything whoops

Oh my , that’s dangerous. Don’t starve yourself.
Original post by william7
edexcel fp2 grade boundaries has officially ended all my chances of getting into university ... 73 for an a* and 71 for an a raw marks out of 75 is so high....

what the ****
Original post by dvx
I'll get that to you soon :-), OCR FSMQ, right?

have you got the fsmq grade boundaries?

rly appreciate it :smile:
Reply 592
Original post by dvx

i honestly think you're just messing around with us. You've only posted OCR and the others u posted r already available and even after lot of peple saying to post both the AQA ones u got u still haven't posted it.
Don’t worry if you don’t get the results you need, there’s always drugs
Original post by P.Ree
i honestly think you're just messing around with us. You've only posted OCR and the others u posted r already available and even after lot of peple saying to post both the AQA ones u got u still haven't posted it.

I don't have time to mess with you or anyone else. I've been trying to get all the grade boundaries possible AND I got the OCR ones MYSELF. Take your ungrateful self elsewhere- people like you beg and then get all angry for no reason.
Reply 595
Original post by dvx
I don't have time to mess with you or anyone else. I've been trying to get all the grade boundaries possible AND I got the OCR ones MYSELF. Take your ungrateful self elsewhere- people like you beg and then get all angry for no reason.

Why u getting angry with me. I never asked for AQA and if u looked in ur tweets majority of them r asking for AQA
Original post by desert_fairy
have you got the fsmq grade boundaries?

rly appreciate it :smile:

I did have them in the morning but it's now unavailable. Not too sure why. I'll try find it out now.
Original post by MajorFader
Oh my , that’s dangerous. Don’t starve yourself.

I'm not, I forgot to eat, I'm eating rn though! Thanks for your concern ^^
Original post by dvx
I did have them in the morning but it's now unavailable. Not too sure why. I'll try find it out now.

ah ok. tbh don't fret too much about finding them... either way i'll find out tomorrow! thanks though
Original post by dvx

Just out of interest, why wont u post both aqa ones?

Quick Reply

Latest