What can a western guy do to look more like a kpop idol?

Watch
Idkdude
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Now, besides plastic surgery, what can a non asian guy do to look more like a kpop idol. In terms of that perfect face. What are the main features of idols that make them so perfect? Is it their eyes, nose, lips or the shape of their face?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
I’d say shape of the face, like a sharp jawline. Also eye shape too, like monolid eyes. How to look like a Korean idol...? 1. Be Korean? (Not saying that all Koreans look like that, they don’t) but out of curiosity, why are you asking this?
doodlegg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Faces of kpop bois vary drastically, so there's no real main kpop face. They have skin care routines to get perfect skin, make sure not to tan, wear makeup and style their hair nicely (the bowl cut type style is most common). When it comes to surgery, the most common ones are a jaw shave and nose job, and then eyes and fillers.
If you want to look like a kpop boi, you need to pay the most attention in your clothing, completely copy already existing looks of idols for this (doesn't necessarily need to be all gucci). Try to figure what hair style will work on you, remember you are white, so some looks will look bad or good on you that would look great on Asians. Dabble a little bit into eye and lip makeup to get the kpop face, but you can always wear hats and masks to cover that you aren't asian. The most important thing I forgot to say is the body lol, either be skinny, or rather muscular (there isn't too much inbetween), as your body changes the way clothes look on you
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Being Asian
stayhydrated1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  A3764F94-C4BB-4568-BA67-6E84D0E63758.jpg.jpeg
Views: 298
Size:  29.8 KB
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You need jeebus!

on side note, you need to be a Korean lol it's called kpop idol for a reason.
whydoidothis?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why a man want to look like a plastic toy with the body of a 13 year old girl that has not hit puberty is beyond me.
username3895014
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Step one: Be Korean
((Or alternatively)) love yourself
username1869653
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by doodlegg)
Faces of kpop bois vary drastically, so there's no real main kpop face. They have skin care routines to get perfect skin, make sure not to tan, wear makeup and style their hair nicely (the bowl cut type style is most common). When it comes to surgery, the most common ones are a jaw shave and nose job, and then eyes and fillers.
If you want to look like a kpop boi, you need to pay the most attention in your clothing, completely copy already existing looks of idols for this (doesn't necessarily need to be all gucci). Try to figure what hair style will work on you, remember you are white, so some looks will look bad or good on you that would look great on Asians. Dabble a little bit into eye and lip makeup to get the kpop face, but you can always wear hats and masks to cover that you aren't asian. The most important thing I forgot to say is the body lol, either be skinny, or rather muscular (there isn't too much inbetween), as your body changes the way clothes look on you
What a pathetic existence.
misaka1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by whydoidothis?)
Why a man want to look like a plastic toy with the body of a 13 year old girl that has not hit puberty is beyond me.
looool u clearly havent seen a kpop male singer
Whats wrong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't understand why everyone is hating on people that want to look like an Idol or a Korean.When I was a child I wanted to become a Police Officer, every girl has her own Idol and dreams.Why can't a guy have a goal as well? If he wants to look like a Korean idol let him be tf...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads