Attraction Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
If there is a girl who has dark inner thighs and has stretch marks on her belly, arms and butt will the guys get attracted to her...so all you boys out there please do tell me what do u think about this
Thepizzawaffle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If there is a girl who has dark inner thighs and has stretch marks on her belly, arms and butt will the guys get attracted to her...so all you boys out there please do tell me what do u think about this
Poo on her inner thighs? Ew
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bengaltiger1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
How old are you?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Mainly they are in areas they wouldn’t see straight away so if you start a date a guy for a while and he likes your personality and your looks I doubt he’d care about something like that, I have stretch marks on my stomach and back if my thighs and if I was dating someone and he saw me naked and no longer wanted to carry out I’d show him where door is and say good bye because he’s clearly not for me so if a guy finds you attractive he’d look beyond your flaws and love you for you! (Female opinion)
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
To be really honest with you, I find every girl attractive. Everytime I go out, I get a crush on a girl immediately.

At school, when my friends ask me who I have a crush on, its really hard for me to give an answer as I love all girls, no matter how tall or how short, how fat or how skinny, no matter if they are curvy or flat, no matter what skin colour as well. Weirdly I find myself sexually attracted to older women who are old enough to be my grandma (like women in there 80s). Please don't judge me.

I also find all types of breasts attractive: small, big, Raisins, Lemons, Mangoes, Pears, Cherries (these are actual types of breasts). You name it, and I love it.

The same goes for butts. It could be a small flat but, or a humongous one like Iggy Azalea.

Stretch marks don't matter to me. Even Marilyn Monroe had stretch marks and she is an iconic sex symbol. Also, dark inner thigh sounds different and exotic. I like that

However, I immediately dislike a girl if they have a *****y personality.

So if you have a female's part down there and are a kind person, I will fall in love with you immediately. So don't worry, there is always someone out there who loves you from your looks and personality (like me cause you seem like a good person).

Stay strong, someone out there loves you. If you would like to talk to someone for advice or in general, I am here for you.
Blackberryjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
you realise most guys have stretch marks too it’s honestly not that deep
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Blackberryjam)
you realise most guys have stretch marks too it’s honestly not that deep
Idk ...some stretch marks are pretty deep.

*Ba dum ts*.
Blackberryjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Idk ...some stretch marks are pretty deep.

*Ba dum ts*.
see what you did there
Anonymous #1
To be really honest with you, I find every girl attractive. Everytime I go out, I get a crush on a girl immediately.

At school, when my friends ask me who I have a crush on, its really hard for me to give an answer as I love all girls, no matter how tall or how short, how fat or how skinny, no matter if they are curvy or flat, no matter what skin colour as well. Weirdly I find myself sexually attracted to older women who are old enough to be my grandma (like women in there 80s). Please don't judge me.

I also find all types of breasts attractive: small, big, Raisins, Lemons, Mangoes, Pears, Cherries (these are actual types of breasts). You name it, and I love it.

The same goes for butts. It could be a small flat but, or a humongous one like Iggy Azalea.

Stretch marks don't matter to me. Even Marilyn Monroe had stretch marks and she is an iconic sex symbol. Also, dark inner thigh sounds different and exotic. I like that

However, I immediately dislike a girl if they have a *****y personality.

So if you have a female's part down there and are a kind person, I will fall in love with you immediately. So don't worry, there is always someone out there who loves you from your looks and personality (like me cause you seem like a good person).

Stay strong, someone out there loves you. If you would like to talk to someone for advice or in general, I am here for you.
omg that was so good it just made me cry.......
i loved it and it made me a little stronger well i need to talk to u about something else too because i feel u are a person who can clear it out what i have in my mind
i felt really good after reading what u wrote
love ya
Anonymous #1
Mainly they are in areas they wouldn’t see straight away so if you start a date a guy for a while and he likes your personality and your looks I doubt he’d care about something like that, I have stretch marks on my stomach and back if my thighs and if I was dating someone and he saw me naked and no longer wanted to carry out I’d show him where door is and say good bye because he’s clearly not for me so if a guy finds you attractive he’d look beyond your flaws and love you for you! (Female opinion)
yeah thats what scares me if i would have to go naked infront of him what would be his reaction
yeah its true that if will not like my body ill kick him out but that will haunt me to go naked infront of someone else because it would be like that guy said no for it coz he dint like my body so even this guy will say no for it
but yeah i wont just go naked infront of anyone coz thats kinda weird but then if i marry this guy and yeah its obvious we will have sex so what if my body will kinda make him upset if its not the way he expected it to be or u know what i mean
thats the only thing i think about all the time
SomMC1
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Thepizzawaffle)
Poo on her inner thighs? Ew
lmfao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (229)
59.95%
No (153)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed