BTEC National Extended Certificate Grade Boundaries

Watch this thread
DanJnr
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello guys,
On the r/sixthform subreddit the edexcel grad3 boundaries have been leaked so I decided to share a screenshot of the most important one Btec It. Just saying the marks to get a D has risen. Also, I recently read a article saying it is going to be harder for students studying a btec to get higher marks.😭 Discuss below
Attached files
Thelabtatpast
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bruhh2)
Hello guys,
On the r/sixthform subreddit the edexcel grad3 boundaries have been leaked so I decided to share a screenshot of the most important one Btec It. Just saying the marks to get a D has risen. Also, I recently read a article saying it is going to be harder for students studying a btec to get higher marks.😭 Discuss below
Do you have the grade boundaries for business and applied science?
DanJnr
Rep:
Name:  Screenshot_20180815-121221.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  121.4 KB
Thelabtatpast
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
[quote(Original post by bruhh2)]Name:  Screenshot_20180815-121221.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  121.4 KB[/quote]
Thanks
DanJnr
Rep:
I may have to take this down due to it being against tsr rules
Kbr amg
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Can you please share the grade boundary for engineering
DanJnr
Rep:
PQ if this post needa to be taken down please do it thanks since i dont know how to
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bruhh2)
PQ if this post needa to be taken down please do it thanks since i dont know how to
I don’t have the power/authority to remove it even if it’s not ok. I’ve reported it so the CT can have a look and remove it if needed
DanJnr
Rep:
Name:  Screenshot_20180815-182755.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  72.2 KB

Kbr amg there you go
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by DanJnr)
Hello guys,
Do you have the January 2021 BTEC Nationals grade boundaries for IT?
user816452627358
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Kyle McNeil)
Do you have the January 2021 BTEC Nationals grade boundaries for IT?
Here:
Name:  8AD08496-D30B-4B0C-A0E4-398A45E56CEF.jpg.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  60.8 KB
arpita2005arpita
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by DanJnr)
Hello guys,
thanks. i accepted resit with my unit 1 exam.
arpita2005
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by user816452627358)
Here:
How accurate is this because it shows that the grade boundaries have dropped massively.
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by user816452627358)
Here:
Thanks! But it appears that not all of them are on there, like where’s Unit 1 Travel and Tourism and Unit 2 IT - these are the ones I want to know?
arpita2005
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Thanks! But it appears that not all of them are on there, like where’s Unit 1 Travel and Tourism and Unit 2 IT - these are the ones I want to know?
The health and social care unit 1 grade boundaries have dropped massively.
Kyle McNeil
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you have the January 2022 grade boundaries?
ManInTheMiddle
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you have the January 2022 grade boundaries?
They have been uploaded to the pearson website and can be downloaded by teachers, Maybe someone can help us and get access to it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (19)
27.54%
As I expected (22)
31.88%
Harder (25)
36.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.35%

Watched Threads