Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which freshers events for uni of Leeds are best? is it worth buying tickets in advance?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    All the nights are good - but I'd recommend waiting to buy tickets so you'll know what your flatmates are doing
    Tickets are usually available until at least 3 hours before the event starts
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I would recommend heading to Fruity (in the Students' Union) on Friday nights, it's a good night out. The drinks are cheap and the three rooms it takes place in each play a different musical genre, so there's something for everyone!

ReputationRep:
    At my brothers uni there was a freshers pass which was like pre paid and got you in to every event. Is there anything like that??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeking)
    At my brothers uni there was a freshers pass which was like pre paid and got you in to every event. Is there anything like that??
    The union doesn't have a freshers pass or wristband or anything - if you get offered something like that for Leeds its a scam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iElvendork)
    The union doesn't have a freshers pass or wristband or anything - if you get offered something like that for Leeds its a scam
    Good to know. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeking)
    There are wristbands for a couple of events a week but they aren't organised by the students union
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.