The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

freshers week

Which freshers events for uni of Leeds are best? is it worth buying tickets in advance?
All the nights are good - but I'd recommend waiting to buy tickets so you'll know what your flatmates are doing
Tickets are usually available until at least 3 hours before the event starts
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I would recommend heading to Fruity (in the Students' Union) on Friday nights, it's a good night out. The drinks are cheap and the three rooms it takes place in each play a different musical genre, so there's something for everyone!
Reply 3
At my brothers uni there was a freshers pass which was like pre paid and got you in to every event. Is there anything like that??
Original post by Rebeking
At my brothers uni there was a freshers pass which was like pre paid and got you in to every event. Is there anything like that??

The union doesn't have a freshers pass or wristband or anything - if you get offered something like that for Leeds its a scam
Reply 5
Original post by iElvendork
The union doesn't have a freshers pass or wristband or anything - if you get offered something like that for Leeds its a scam

Good to know. Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by Rebeking

There are wristbands for a couple of events a week but they aren't organised by the students union

Quick Reply

Latest