polar1892
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there guys,
My condition was A* in maths and AAA in physics, chem and bio for mechanical engineering.
However, I got an A* in maths and chem, an A in physics and a B in bio.
Should I email them if I miss out tomorrow(track gets updated tomorrow). If yes can anyone help me out as to what should be the content of that email.
Thanks.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I'm just going to bump this
wolfmoon88
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by polar1892)
Hi there guys,
My condition was A* in maths and AAA in physics, chem and bio for mechanical engineering.
However, I got an A* in maths and chem, an A in physics and a B in bio.
Should I email them if I miss out tomorrow(track gets updated tomorrow). If yes can anyone help me out as to what should be the content of that email.
Thanks.
You can call them today and ask when they'll make a decision on your application (since you are near miss they may need more time to deliberate etc...). If they already reject you tomorrow then sending an email won't do much good. Tbh since Bio is probably the less relevant subject to your course out of the three and you exceeded one condition, you may be ok. Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
polar1892
Rep:
?
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Hey, I'm just going to bump this
Thanks
polar1892
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
You can call them today and ask when they'll make a decision on your application (since you are near miss they may need more time to deliberate etc...). If they already reject you tomorrow then sending an email won't do much good. Tbh since Bio is probably the less relevant subject to your course out of the three and you exceeded one condition, you may be ok. Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully, the decision is a positive one.
wolfmoon88
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by polar1892)
Hopefully, the decision is a positive one.
Hopefully :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
11.11%
Disagree (3)
8.33%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.78%
Agree (11)
30.56%
Strongly Agree (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads