Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford 2019 entry, applicant Chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Haniah08 :smile:

It's great to hear you'll be studying with us in September :biggrin:

If you'd like to ask me any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer!

Becky

Hi!!

Just wondering when enrollment starts? I know some people are being enrolled tomorrow and was just wondering if there was another enrollment sessions?

Thank you!!!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hey Aaminah,

Congrats on your offer :smile:

It's normal to feel quite worried about meeting new people, but everyone will be in the same boat! I think it'd be a good idea to join a club or society, it's a great way to meet new people who have similar interests to you, so it should make conversation that much easier :biggrin:

You might want to have a look at our Students' Union Facebook page for a group chat with incoming students. Hopefully you'll be able to find some course mates there.

If you have any questions, let me know :smile:

Becky

Thank you.
I was offered to come to the early enrolment event tomorrow. I booked the place under the impression that I would be able to attend, however I’ve just been told that I won’t be able to go, is there any possible way I would be able to cancel the booking and attend the one on the 16th instead?
Original post by Haniah08
Hi!!

Just wondering when enrollment starts? I know some people are being enrolled tomorrow and was just wondering if there was another enrollment sessions?

Thank you!!!

Hi there :smile:

There's 2 steps to enrolling:
1) Activate your IT account and complete online enrolment - you will receive an email from our IT services on how to activate your IT account, and then once it's activated you can complete your online enrolment.
2) Complete a Welcome & ID check - when you arrive at University you will be invited to attend a Welcome & ID check as part of your induction where you can collect your student card.

You can also find more information about enrolment here

I hope that helps!

Jennie
Original post by Aaminah.1
Thank you.
I was offered to come to the early enrolment event tomorrow. I booked the place under the impression that I would be able to attend, however I’ve just been told that I won’t be able to go, is there any possible way I would be able to cancel the booking and attend the one on the 16th instead?

Hello :smile:,

You can attend the welcome and ID check session on the 16th. When you receive your induction timetable it will give you a session time to ensure you enrol with your cohort.

If you want any more information about the enrolment process you can find it here, with particular information about the Welcome and ID check under the enrolment section.

Thanks!

Jennie
Reply 124
Hello :smile:,

You can attend the welcome and ID check session on the 16th. When you receive your induction timetable it will give you a session time to ensure you enrol with your cohort.

If you want any more information about the enrolment process you can find it here, with particular information about the Welcome and ID check under the enrolment section.

Thanks!

Jennie

hi, I been able to view my personal timetable via Publish, but it doesn't tell me the building/room I should go to?
Original post by Ik01
hi, I been able to view my personal timetable via Publish, but it doesn't tell me the building/room I should go to?

Hello :hi:

Please contact our Timetabling team, who will be able to help you with this.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01274 234848

Sue :h:
Hello :hi:

Please contact our Timetabling team, who will be able to help you with this.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01274 234848

Sue :h:

Hello,
I’m I understand that new student are starting on September 16th. How do we now where to go, or what building to go to etc? Will all first year student be together?
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I’m I understand that new student are starting on September 16th. How do we now where to go, or what building to go to etc? Will all first year student be together?

u can access ur induction timetable on the Bradford university 'new students' website when you scroll down through the page there will be a section that says 'Induction' read through that section until you see the link for the induction timetable and instructions on how to see the timetable for your course (this timetable is only for the week beginning on the 16th). if u want to access the rest of ur timetable from the 23rd log into the Bradford portal page and u can get ur timetable there :smile:
If you have completed the 9D check and got your student card already, do you need to attend the welcome and ID check on Monday morning?
Where is lecture room 399 please?
What do we have to bring for tomorrow? Shall I bring a big bag?
Hello everyone! My question is how many hours a week are the master courses in Bradford uni. I mean how many hours in a classroom. (I want to apply for the MSC in Management) Thank you
Original post by Student1D
Hello everyone! My question is how many hours a week are the master courses in Bradford uni. I mean how many hours in a classroom. (I want to apply for the MSC in Management) Thank you

Hello Student1D,

Timetables vary by course.

For the full time MSc in Management there are on average 20 hours of lectures per week spread across 3 to 4 days.

I hope this has helped.

Sue
:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending