The Student Room Group

Friend’s happy when I’m embarrassed

My friend give me no privacy. I’ve told her very personal things about my life and she’s been quick to tell others. Today, she decided to snoop around my phone and found out something I didn’t want her to. Her first reaction was to start screaming it around her house (which has her brother who’s in my form meaning I’m going to have to see him all the time). She then calls a close friend of mine and tells her while laughing. I don’t know what to do; I feel like sh-t.

I’m currently at her house for a sleepover and I want to go home. I think it’s best if I do tbh
She doesn’t respect you and if she was your true friend she would Share that stuff with ANYONE ELSE.
Did you not have a passcode on your phone?
I’ve been through the same and I just changed friendship groups
She's not a friend.
Explain to her you don't appreciate what she is doing, and if she doesn't change cut her off.
If you want to go home, then go. Make up some excuse as to why you want to leave
Reply 3
It’s sad because it took a lot of effort to get to her house. It even cost my parents getting mad at me.
She doesnt sound like a friend tbh, I dont know why you would want to hang around people like that.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She doesn’t respect you and if she was your true friend she would Share that stuff with ANYONE ELSE.
Did you not have a passcode on your phone?
I’ve been through the same and I just changed friendship groups

I thought she’d changed. Guess not.
Moved to friends, family and work

Also, definitely go home and block her. Don't contact her at all and just cut her out. She's a pretty horrible person for doing that to you and definitely not someone you need in your life at all.
My friends adore meeting with me) Takak I'm a walking misfortune, always with me something happens) But when I tell them about it they laugh. And you often get into trouble?
she's not your friend , you deserve better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending