The Student Room Group

Any online Bachelor course which combine Digital Marketing and graphic design?

I planned to do Bachelors in Graphic Design and then a Masters in Digital Marketing! As I don’t want to limit to one field! Graphic Design because I want to be a creative designer as my hobby is painting and plus point is I can do a job from home as a freelancer, while Digital Marketing is just for Seo, Sem and social media etc

After days of research, I come to know that for Seo, Sem etc I need to do digital marketing course, and for Masters in Digital Marketing I need a bachelor at least 2,3 subjects coming from marketing and if I don’t meet their qualification requirements I need 2,3 years to work experience. Which I don’t have both!!

Question is, is there any bachelor course which combines both Digital Marketing and graphic design in one degree? As they both offer intensive Hons(4,4)degree. There is one Masters course from the USA which offers both but I am searching for ONLINE Bachelor.
Or if I do Bachelor(Hons) and Masters in Graphic Design and then do diploma or certificate in SEO, sem? It doesn’t sound good.

Any help will be much appreciated. Waiting for your valuable suggestions and advises.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2

Yh I have searched that too. Question is not about university . I am asking if there is any course which combine both in one degree cos both have intensive 4,4 years degree program
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
BA (Hons) Digital Design and Advertising at the Northern School of Art in the North East do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending