Turn on thread page Beta

Any online Bachelor course which combine Digital Marketing and graphic design? watch

ReputationRep:
    I planned to do Bachelors in Graphic Design and then a Masters in Marketing! As I don’t want to limit to one field! Graphic Design because I want to be creative designer as my hobby is painting and plus point is I can do job from home as a freelancer, while Digital Marketing is just for Seo, Sem and social media etc

After days of research, I come to know that for Seo, Sem etc I need to do digital marketing course, and for Masters in Digital Marketing I need a bachelor at least 2,3 subjects coming from marketing and if I don’t meet their qualification requirements I need 2,3 years to work experience. Which I don’t have both!!

Question is, is there any bachelor course which combines both Digital Marketing and graphic design in one degree? As they both offers intensive Hons(4,4)degree. There is one Masters course from the USA which offers both but I am searching for ONLINE Bachelor.
    Or if I do Bachelor(Hons) and Masters in Graphic Design and then do diploma or certificate in seo, sem? It doesn’t sound good.

Any help will be much appreciated. Waiting for your valuable suggestions and advises.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What about: https://www.oca.ac.uk/creative-arts-...design-degree/

ReputationRep:
    Yh I have searched that too. Question is not about university . I am asking if there is any course which combine both in one degree cos both have intensive 4,4 years degree program
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Digital design & advertising at the northern school of art.

ReputationRep:
    BA (Hons) Digital Design and Advertising at the Northern School of Art in the North East do it.

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.