First Year Timetables? Loughborough University Watch

nasrinikheria
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been accepted at Loughborough University and was wondering when I would get my timetable? I know that we receive an induction timetable on induction day which for me is the 28th September but I'm unaware as to whether that will include my semester 1 timetable too.
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe get in touch with the Uni and ask them directly?

Loughborough University could you help?
Loughborough University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nasrinikheria)
I've been accepted at Loughborough University and was wondering when I would get my timetable? I know that we receive an induction timetable on induction day which for me is the 28th September but I'm unaware as to whether that will include my semester 1 timetable too.
Hi nasrinikheria

First of all - massive congrats on being accepted :banana: well done you!!!!

R.e. your timetable, this will likely be towards the start of term and will probably vary between schools/departments. Which course will you be studying? I can try and find out for you.

Amy
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loughborough University)
Hi nasrinikheria

First of all - massive congrats on being accepted :banana: well done you!!!!

R.e. your timetable, this will likely be towards the start of term and will probably vary between schools/departments. Which course will you be studying? I can try and find out for you.

Amy
If you could I would really appreciate it. I'll be studying BA Industrial Design & Technology.

Nas
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you could I would really appreciate it. I'll be studying BA Industrial Design & Technology.

Nas
Leave it with me, I'll see what info I can find out :popout:

Amy
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
Leave it with me, I'll see what info I can find out :popout:

Amy
Hi Amy,

Any luck?

Nas
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Amy,

Any luck?

Nas
Hi Nas,

I've requested a previous timetable, just waiting on a response. However, they aren't necessarily reflective of the timetable you will receive as timings and modules often change from year to year.

I will get back to you once I have had a response.

Thanks for your patience.

Priya
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Nas
Hi Nas,

I've sourced a timetable for Industrial Design and Technology for part A from last year. However, this is just a vague idea as timetables and modules are likely to have changed since then. That being said, I hope this gives you a rough idea for what to expect.

Name:  example timetable.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  120.1 KB

Priya
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
Hi Nas,

I've sourced a timetable for Industrial Design and Technology for part A from last year. However, this is just a vague idea as timetables and modules are likely to have changed since then. That being said, I hope this gives you a rough idea for what to expect.

Name:  example timetable.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  120.1 KB

Priya
Thank you so much that really helped.
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Amy,

Any luck?

Nas
Hey Nas

Further to the info Priya has already provided - the Design School have messaged me back over the weekend to let me know that new students will receive their timetables on Induction Day (28th Sept.)

Hopefully this (along with the sample timetable that Priya sent) is helpful for now!

Amy
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
Hey Nas

Further to the info Priya has already provided - the Design School have messaged me back over the weekend to let me know that new students will receive their timetables on Induction Day (28th Sept.)

Hopefully this (along with the sample timetable that Priya sent) is helpful for now!

Amy
Thank you I appreciate it
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey Nas

Amy
Hi again, just wondering which department would be best to contact in regards to possibly having my timetable sent to me before induction as I'm currently working a part time job and will need to coordinate my shifts around my university timetable and my manager requires advance notice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nas
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi again, just wondering which department would be best to contact in regards to possibly having my timetable sent to me before induction as I'm currently working a part time job and will need to coordinate my shifts around my university timetable and my manager requires advance notice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nas
Hi Nas

If you need it earlier, best thing to do is to contact the Design School directly at [email protected]

Hope that helps
Vicky
nasrinikheria
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi Nas

If you need it earlier, best thing to do is to contact the Design School directly at [email protected]

Hope that helps
Vicky
Thank you very much
Loughborough University
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Thank you very much
No problem
VIcky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?