The Student Room Group

LADS- where do I find the GCSE grade boundaries!!!!?!?!?!?

I wish I was on dmt right now.

Scroll to see replies

bruv they aren't released till gcse results are posted
Original post by dinomite
bruv they aren't released till gcse results are posted

****ing mother ****. I had my neck in **** creek but now i'm ****ing drowning.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AspiringAccount
F*cking mother d*ck. I had my neck in sh*tcreek but now i'm fu*king drowning.

take a deep breath man you're not drowning, you'll be fine. you did your best and there's no point stressing now that it's over. i'm sure you did aight but even if you didn't it's not the end of the world yeah?
lad i was wondering where u were

it's going to be fine. keep telling yourself it's just gcses....
take a deep breath man you're not drowning, you'll be fine. you did your best and there's no point stressing now that it's over. i'm sure you did aight but even if you didn't it's not the end of the world yeah?

That'd be true. If I didn't just waste so much of my parents money on private tutoring just to buckle it on exam day. And i'm a homeschool student. Sh*t could not be more f*cked.
That'd be true. If I didn't just waste so much of my parents money on private tutoring just to buckle it on exam day. And i'm a homeschool student. Sh*t could not be more f*cked.

I think I remember seeing some of your posts now. You sound like you've got stuff going on but look man, you're being too hard on yourself. That private tutoring must've paid off but you're just too paranoid to realise that. Just concentrate on keeping yourself off the edge. Get help yeah? Is there anyone you trust you can talk to?
Original post by rainclouds-
lad i was wondering where u were

it's going to be fine. keep telling yourself it's just gcses....

Tell that to my parents. They would end up having a reason to be pissed. The amount of money i'd have wasted would be f*cking balls deep and I ain't talking about no horse balls, nah i'm talking about african rhinocerous balls.
I think I remember seeing some of your posts now. You sound like you've got stuff going on but look man, you're being too hard on yourself. That private tutoring must've paid off but you're just too paranoid to realise that. Just concentrate on keeping yourself off the edge. Get help yeah? Is there anyone you trust you can talk to?

You're wrong about the whole paranoia thing, although I wish it were true it just isn't. My private tutor told me to go through what we did after every lesson. I never did that. I ended up cramming on exam day. So in short i've well and truly ****ed up.
Tell that to my parents. They would end up having a reason to be pissed. The amount of money i'd have wasted would be f*cking balls deep and I ain't talking about no horse balls, nah i'm talking about african rhinocerous balls.

Better get used to those african balls - gonna have to make a living somehow if you're as f*cked as you say you are :/
Original post by Cakecupcake
Better get used to those african balls - gonna have to make a living somehow if you're as f*cked as you say you are :/

It's all good. I'm thinking sell my organs on the black-market and get that money to my parents for their troubles. Or maybe become a contract killer. The latter sounds more sustainable.
Tell that to my parents. The amount of money i'd have wasted would be f*cking balls deep.

same for both. as for the first part you just have to keep telling yourself that you are not your parents no matter what they say (my parents will probably go on and on about how worthless i am next week). by this i mean your grades aren't theirs and they aren't living your life. you tried as hard as you could. right? even if you know there are some things you could've done differently you can't get the time you lost back it's done okay you've done your exams. if you have to prep for retakes that's different but you just gotta keep moving forward. as for money pay them back whenever you get a job which is what i'm doing.
same for both. as for the first part you just have to keep telling yourself that you are not your parents no matter what they say (my parents will probably go on and on about how worthless i am next week). by this i mean your grades aren't theirs and they aren't living your life. you tried as hard as you could. right? even if you know there are some things you could've done differently you can't get the time you lost back it's done okay you've done your exams. if you have to prep for retakes that's different but you just gotta keep moving forward. as for money pay them back whenever you get a job which is what i'm doing.

You're right but i'll still probably stress out leading closer to the day. Just know i'm so taking this advice.
You're right but i'll still probably stress out leading closer to the day. Just know i'm so taking this advice.

as pessimistic as this sounds and i'm not sure if you'll appreciate me saying this but you don't have any other options than to accept it and move forward. well if time travel ever becomes a realistic concept then sure. until then you have to deal with it. indulge in self pity when results day comes. you can do this man. you worked for it. ur choice to take this advice or not i'm only here to help because i know what it's like feeling that guilt i'm feeling it now that there's only a week left but there's no point drowning in it.
as pessimistic as this sounds and i'm not sure if you'll appreciate me saying this but you don't have any other options than to accept it and move forward. well if time travel ever becomes a realistic concept then sure. until then you have to deal with it. indulge in self pity when results day comes. you can do this man. you worked for it. ur choice to take this advice or not i'm only here to help because i know what it's like feeling that guilt i'm feeling it now that there's only a week left but there's no point drowning in it.

I'm still working on not sounding pessimistic. Everyone always says I sound either majorly sarcastic or pessimistic. You're advice is solid so i'm gonna stick to it.
I wish I was on dmt right now.

aren't you going into year 11 guy
How tf did i not fail philosophy?? Today is a good day
Original post by Shalommmmmmmm
aren't you going into year 11 guy

Hell no!!!
Haha, I always recognise your threads with that signature 'LADS' at the beginning!

You have to wait until results day for the grade boundaries to be officially released to the public. They are usually released in the early morning (around 8/9 am). However, if you're lucky, you may be able to find leaked grade boundaries for Edexcel, since some people do manage to leak them.
Hell no!!!

I’m confused why do you ask for igcse help all the time then?

Quick Reply

Latest