The Student Room Group

Can i still go through clearing?

Hi. im just wondering if i can still apply for clearing. i havent made an application before nor do i have a personal statement ready. i was supposed to take a gap year due to my poor predicted grades but ive just found out i can still apply for the course i wanted.

Also if i can still apply what do i need to do before calling the Clearing helpline.

Thanks
Original post by TakaVG
Hi. im just wondering if i can still apply for clearing. i havent made an application before nor do i have a personal statement ready. i was supposed to take a gap year due to my poor predicted grades but ive just found out i can still apply for the course i wanted.

Also if i can still apply what do i need to do before calling the Clearing helpline.

Thanks

Yes, you still have time (the final deadline for making a UCAS application is September 20). But if you want to find somewhere in Clearing, you're going to have to apply ASAP. You need to register and make an application, but you'll only be able to add a choice after you've submitted it. UCAS will then send you a welcome email, with details of how to access Track, and your Clearing number. The email will tell you the steps you need to follow.
Original post by TakaVG

Thanks

You can only access clearing if you are on UCAS.
You will need a personal statement.
Talk to the uni concerned.

https://www.ucas.com/connect/blogs/clearing-what-you-need-know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending