The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

what freshers events?

hey - just got accepted to exeter! seeing loads of freshers events and just wondering what everyones thinking?

thinking the wristband might be good - its already on final release so might get it just in case it runs out

thoughts?
Original post by adrianthomas1234
hey - just got accepted to exeter! seeing loads of freshers events and just wondering what everyones thinking?

thinking the wristband might be good - its already on final release so might get it just in case it runs out

thoughts?

These wristbands thing seldom run out. It's a hype thing to boost sales etc.

What you should do is work out which events you want to go to, add up the cost and see if it's close to the cost of the wristband.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
In my opinion, buying a wristband is the first of many mistakes you'll make in freshers. Unless you get it for dirt cheap it's not gonna be cost effective. Most of my mates regretted buying one. Just pay for the events separately because only a few of the wristband events are any good and you'll probably want to go elsewhere on some nights.
Reply 3
Original post by adrianthomas1234

thoughts?

Hey there,
So Im also a fresher at Exeter this year and I spoke about this to 2 people I know who go there and going into 2nd year this year.

They don't know each other yet they both told me that most of the events in the wristband are **** and they gave me the exact same club nights that are the best in Exeter and Freshers week.

Monday Fever
Tuesday Unit 1
Wednesday Timepiece
Thursday Unit 1
Friday Timepiece

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending