The Student Room Group

I don’t have the courage to open my results.

It came out at 6:30 am
Pls tell me I’m not the only one
Original post by Lala~

Lots of people will be nervous - it's natural! The sooner you look the sooner you'll know and it'll remove all that suspense. The worse bit is not knowing :smile:

Good luck we're all rooting for you and would love to know how you get on :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
Lots of people will be nervous - it's natural! The sooner you look the sooner you'll know and it'll remove all that suspense. The worse bit is not knowing :smile:

Good luck we're all rooting for you and would love to know how you get on :smile:

Awww thanks! :’)
About 2 years ago, I was afraid to look at my results... in the end, my mum made me. Luckily for me, I had the grades to get into uni.

Whatever your results are, good luck! Made sure you tell us what you got, whenever you open them 🙈^Kam
Reply 4
Original post by Aston University
About 2 years ago, I was afraid to look at my results... in the end, my mum made me. Luckily for me, I had the grades to get into uni.

Whatever your results are, good luck! Made sure you tell us what you got, whenever you open them 🙈^Kam

Thankyou Kam, everyone is still asleep here so I’ll just wait for them to wake up.
Original post by Lala~

You got this :smile:

Let us know how it goes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest