evaristegalois
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I already have an unconditional offer with DMU, how would I go into clearings?

Thank you
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to give your firm a call and ask to be released into Clearing. ^Kam
evaristegalois
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aston University)
You need to give your firm a call and ask to be released into Clearing. ^Kam
How long would it take to be released into clearings?
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by evaristegalois)
How long would it take to be released into clearings?
Depends on the university, if they take too long you can ask UCAS to help. Make sure to say I want to be placed into clearing :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I already have an unconditional offer with DMU, how would I go into clearings?

Thank you
Hey,

Best thing to do is to call any other uni’s you want to go to first to see if they can offer you a clearing place. If they can and you want to take it, you need to get in touch with your offer university and let them know you want to be released, and then you can accept your clearing offer.

Sheffield Hallam clearing number: 0330 024 6390

Josh
evaristegalois
Rep:
?
(Original post by hallamstudents)
Hey,

Best thing to do is to call any other uni’s you want to go to first to see if they can offer you a clearing place. If they can and you want to take it, you need to get in touch with your offer university and let them know you want to be released, and then you can accept your clearing offer.

Sheffield Hallam clearing number: 0330 024 6390

Josh
Hello,

Thanks for the replies people!

Yeah I'm literally on call on the clearings hotline with a lady from Keele right now, who is taking my grades down and I've actually just chose a course! I've chosen a Foundation year in Mathematic, and she has sent me my course details!
So now I can just call up DeMontfort University and ask them to release me. Would I be correct?
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

Yeah I'm literally on call on the clearings hotline with a lady from Keele right now, who is taking my grades down and I've actually just chose a course! I've chosen a Foundation year in Mathematic, and she has sent me my course details!
So now I can just call up DeMontfort University and ask them to release me. Would I be correct?
Yes. How long will your uni keep your offer for? Ask DeMontford how long it will take them to put you into Clearing too
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

Fantastic, that’s great to hear! Congratulations.

Yeah it should simply now be a case of asking to be released from DMU, but just give them a call.

Josh
evaristegalois
Rep:
?
(Original post by hallamstudents)
Fantastic, that’s great to hear! Congratulations.

Yeah it should simply now be a case of asking to be released from DMU, but just give them a call.

Josh
(Original post by Interrobang)
Yes. How long will your uni keep your offer for? Ask DeMontford how long it will take them to put you into Clearing too
Hi,I made sure that Keele University were 100% giving me the offer (which they did because they sent me an email of the offer giving me a place). Than I called up DMU to which the answer machine directed me towards a website, which allows you to fill out a form that lets you drop your unconditional offer and go into clearings! Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads