The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester Studio Tenancy Takeover, Upperton Road Sulets

Hello! I am looking to take over someones tenancy for Upperton Road Sulets, Leicester for the upcoming academic year 2018/19. If you need a tenant or know someone that does for this accommodation please message me.
hi i do not live in upperton road sulets, however im looking to give away my tenancy and need someone to take it over. The accommodation is located at 39-41 welford road leicester and is 5 mins away from dmu, it 1 double bed room (5 bedroom flat). message me if you are interested 07481912739, £110 ppw
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Razourblade786
hi i do not live in upperton road sulets, however im looking to give away my tenancy and need someone to take it over. The accommodation is located at 39-41 welford road leicester and is 5 mins away from dmu, it 1 double bed room (5 bedroom flat). message me if you are interested 07481912739, £110 ppw

is this still available ? is it a shared bathroom or en suite?
Reply 3
Is this still available ??
Reply 4
Original post by jrbdr188
Hello! I am looking to take over someones tenancy for Upperton Road Sulets, Leicester for the upcoming academic year 2018/19. If you need a tenant or know someone that does for this accommodation please message me.

hey i woud love to take over your place at sulet please message me back asap
Reply 5
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY

I need someone to take over tenancy at my student flat at Filbert Village, if you need a flat for the New Year or know anyone that does then hit me up :smile: It's en-suite and ground floor so extremely convenient!

£113 pw, paid until January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending