The Student Room Group

changing uni

So I got 104 UCAS points- ACD and got into Brookes my firm. I was wondering if I could look at clearing for Reading even though I didn't exceed my offer. Is there a way of emailing them to ask?
Original post by 123Emily88
So I got 104 UCAS points- ACD and got into Brookes my firm. I was wondering if I could look at clearing for Reading even though I didn't exceed my offer. Is there a way of emailing them to ask?

Ring them and see what they say. Then you need to ask Brookes to release you into clearing and ring Reading again with your clearing number.
Reply 2

I'd give Reading a call to see if they 'would' accept you - get something in writing from them if something comes to fruition. Once you've done this, ring Oxford Brookes and see if they will release you into clearing. They're under no obligation to do this but if you're polite, this is something they may be able to do.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Deyesy
I'd give Reading a call to see if they 'would' accept you - get something in writing from them if something comes to fruition. Once you've done this, ring Oxford Brookes and see if they will release you into clearing. They're under no obligation to do this but if you're polite, this is something they may be able to do.

Hope this helps :smile:
thank you. Is there any way of knowing if Reading has lowered its grade requirements?
Reply 4
thank you. Is there any way of knowing if Reading has lowered its grade requirements?

Your best bet is calling them directly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending