The Student Room Group

Clearing places for University for Grade BBB

Places list for University vacancies for Politics and International Relations across the Country.
There's no easy way to know - search through the UCAS list and some unis will have their grades there :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Saifur Uddin
Places list for University vacancies for Politics and International Relations across the Country.

Lancaster has places, BBB

Leicester accepts BBC

I think both offer accommodation for clearing applicants

Hi there!

Great work on your results!!

We have number of Politics courses on offer based on our Preston and Burnley campuses. Just go through the course list on the https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/clearing/index.php webpage and choose which Politics course suits you. You can also ring our Clearing hotline to speak to one of our advisers.

Feel free to send me a message too if you've got any questions regarding university.

Good luck!

Jasmine.
We'd be happy to consider you!

Please feel free to call our clearing hotline on 0800 977 4653 :hat2:

Hi there!

Congratulations on your results!

Have a look at our full list of Clearing courses and give us a call. We offer Politics and International Relations courses. Our advisers will be able to guide you how to apply.

Good luck to everyone!

Kristina
Hi @Saifur Uddin we have places available for Politics and International Relations through clearing at Strahclyde in Glasgow. Call our clearing line on 0800 389 3931 to speak to one of our advisors. We will be happy to take your call and are open until 7pm this evening.

Congrats on the results again and good luck! If you have any questions then feel free to get in touch or PM me.

Melissa- Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending