Shared accommodation with Newcastle Student ? Watch

TomRyder
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Are there any accommodations ( not private ) that can be shared with a student from Newcastle Uni since they’re not far apart at all ?
Pugglet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TomRyder)
Are there any accommodations ( not private ) that can be shared with a student from Newcastle Uni since they’re not far apart at all ?
As a rule I think not. Northumbria accommodation goes to Northumbria students and Newcastle get Newcastle. If you want to share then you have to go private
TheShieldNewcastle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

We are a private accommodation and we have ensuite and shared rooms available - but we allow you to share with anyone from any university. You can share a studio with a friend at no extra cost.

Unfortunately, university owned accommodation will only let you stay there if you are going to their university.

For more information about us give us a call on 0191 300 6502 or write to us at [email protected] uk or visit our website at https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/property/the-shield/

Thanks!
Christy @ The Shield
inattentional
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Liberty Central does
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Northumbria University
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Northumbria University
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.17%
Disagree (6)
5%
Neither agree or disagree (40)
33.33%
Agree (46)
38.33%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise