Bath or Portsmouth Watch
Some factors to consider:
- Where do you want to live for three + years
- What is the cost of living in the places you're considering
- What facilities are available for your course/what is the campus like?
- How big are the cohorts and what are the contact hours like?
- What is the graduate employment rate
- What modules are available?
- How do they rate for student satisfaction?
- What opportunities for sandwich years/placement years/study abroad etc are available?
If you have any specific questions I would suggest posting in the specific forums for Portsmouth and Bath
Gone through clearing and have come out with my best offers from Portsmouth uni for Psychology and University of Bath for Education and Psychology. Primarily interested in Psychology but wondering how the cities compare. If possible, which one is better
Portsmouth as a city is cheaper to live in than Bath. The night life is better in Portsmouth in the fact that there are more options. However with Bath we have clubs and we're also close to Bristol so you can venture out there too. There's probably more to do in Portsmouth, but again bath has the advantage of being close to Bristol.
Aesthetically Bath is a lot better, when I visited Portsmouth I was very used to the clean and pretty views bath had to offer and wasn't very impressed by Portsmouth especially the centre. The quay is quite nice though.
I think you should consider more than this though when deciding where to study, if you have any other questions about Bath I'm happy to help