The Student Room Group

Asos returns

Little question about returns

got a dress this morning and it didnt look right onme so im using my free returns i got a while ago.

will i get the entire money back or will i loose the P&P for it to come to my house?
Reply 1
You will lose the P&P and get a refund for the amount you paid for the dress :smile:
Reply 2
Righteo Thanks!!!

How long does it take them to process everything?
Reply 3
Erm, I'm not that sure. I think they put the money back into your account as soon as they receive it. I'd give it a week or two.
Reply 4
Always been quick for me.
Reply 5
Once they have recieved your returned item they send you an email to let you know, I think the email says that the refund can be expected within five working days, something along those lines anyway.
Reply 6
THanks everyone,
Reply 7
i returned it on thurs and iv still nto heard anything of asos.

when do you hear from them? quickly or a while yet?
Reply 8
This might sound silly but what are you meant to send things back in?
Reply 9
the bag it comes with, just put it back in the see through bag it comes with then seal up the other bag it comes in ^^^
Reply 10
omg :angry:
im getting annoyed now, becasue tomorow it will be a week since i sent the return back and no email.
what if its been lost in the post??
Reply 11
its now a week since i returned it, :angry:
why havent they emailed me?
Reply 12
Angeo

Did you send it recorded delivery- i always do cos then you can check online that they received it!

I sent a pair of shoes and a belt back and the postage was £5.20! so expensive- think i'll try and stick to topshop where you can return in store!!
Reply 13

When I returned a dress it was sorted out really quickly. I would wait a few more days and then try giving them a call :smile:
Reply 14
Hi, new to this too... got an email yesterday from asos confirming my refund has been processed. How long before it shows in my account? They say 5 days depending on my bank but im hoping to have the money for sat. Anny ideas on whether or not i'll get it?
Reply 15
Original post by Lesloxx
Hi, new to this too... got an email yesterday from asos confirming my refund has been processed. How long before it shows in my account? They say 5 days depending on my bank but im hoping to have the money for sat. Anny ideas on whether or not i'll get it?

If you paid by debit/credit then it probably won't be in until next week.

I find with ASOS it's best to pay by PayPal because then you don't have to wait ages for the bank to process it, you get it back very quickly (from my experience).
Original post by Angeo

It's only 3 quid let it go 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest