The Student Room Group

Tesco interview

I had my group interview on Tuesday there were 2 other people applying for the same position as me after the interview they said they would get back to me within 7 days it’s now Thursday and I’m worrying
Is it good it’s taking this long?
How will they contact me ?
Original post by Stacey_LJ
I had my group interview on Tuesday there were 2 other people applying for the same position as me after the interview they said they would get back to me within 7 days it’s now Thursday and I’m worrying

They’ll likely contact you by phone, but it could be by email or even post depending on their policies. Is it now over a week since your interview, as I’m not quite clear from your post?

I wouldn’t worry too much either way as yet, as it can often take longer for companies to get back to you than they initially state :tongue:
Original post by Stacey_LJ

I currently work at Tesco and I believe they called me in five working days. I'm sure they will be more than happy if you called them and asked them about it because sometimes they can be busy and just forget, plus communication can get a bit muddled sometimes. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending