The Student Room Group

How long will my AQA remark take?

Hey,

I've missed my firm choice by 5 marks getting it remarked, I'm under AQA how long do you think it'll take?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiaThaaRealist
Hey,

I've missed my firm choice by 5 marks getting it remarked, I'm under AQA how long do you think it'll take?

Moved this post from the anti-results day thread into a new thread into A level for you :smile:

Priority remarks are by the 31st of August, and non priority by the 22nd September at the latest, usually a lot quicker though :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Moved this post from the anti-results day thread into a new thread into A level for you :smile:

Priority remarks are by the 31st of August, and non priority by the 22nd September at the latest, usually a lot quicker though :biggrin:

Thanks a lot! I'll keep my fingers crossed :biggrin:
It wasn't psychology was it? I'm in similar position by 1 mark.
No it was for Biology, you think they'd let you have it if it was one mark!

Original post by schoolteachshops
It wasn't psychology was it? I'm in similar position by 1 mark.
Can someone add clarification? Waiting for my english remark(1 mark away from an A*)
I've been told by my school's exams officer to expect something tomorrow but that it could possibly be later

Waiting on an economics remark that if it goes up could get me into my firm!!
Good luck... God knows we all deserve some.🙂
Reply 8
Has anyone got their remarks back?
No news... Still waiting. Meanwhile all uni places getting filled.Thank you AQA you are excelling yourselves again.(
Original post by 67823)Has anyone got their remarks back?
Sent two bio papers off on the 16th for priority remark and still haven’t heard anything. AQA are being so slow and my uni place depends on it.
Same here
Any news yet?
No still nothing :frown:
I sent off 4 papers to be remarked on results day, not even under priority via ocr and I got them back a few days ago. I feel ur pain guys
Apparently they’ve taken ages with their remarks every year ffs
It is not fair as it unjustly disadvantages students from certain boards. All the time you are waiting..clearing places are flying out and the stress of knowing you have missed out on your firm by 1 mark is awful. Exam boards, especially AQA needs to get its act together to keep its licence.
When did people start hearing back last year?
Anyone heard anything yet?
Hiya
Got my history aqa remark back yesterday-(sent off as priority on monday 20th). only sent one paper off as didn't want to waste a lot of money- it was 58£. Turned out a good idea in the end! I sent off the one i felt most confident about and felt i did well in, i think people usually send off the ones they did less well in?
Went up 4 marks! so got an a*!
Good luck xxx
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest