student.geog1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I've just been accepted to study bsc geography at Southampton 2018!
Does anyone know when the start dates are as it says 1st September on UCAS track but I'm not sure if its that early. thank you!
massssssss_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! Congrats on your results and being accepted into Southampton!, im starting this sept too! But I think we actually start from between 22-24th September as that’s when freshers is 😊 x x
student.geog1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by massssssss_)
Hi! Congrats on your results and being accepted into Southampton!, im starting this sept too! But I think we actually start from between 22-24th September as that’s when freshers is 😊 x x
Thank you! glad to hear that as was hoping it wasn't starting too soon ahah X
TajwarC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by student.geog1)
Hi I've just been accepted to study bsc geography at Southampton 2018!
Does anyone know when the start dates are as it says 1st September on UCAS track but I'm not sure if its that early. thank you!
Fresher's will start Mon 24th (so you will move into halls 22nd/23rd). You'll probably have induction lectures towards the end of the week, followed by actual lectures starting Monday 1st of October
bekahw96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I believe it's from the 22nd Sept, but if you're in halls you'll get sent a move in date to tell you. There's week of freshers following this, then lectures begin Monday 1st October (and freshers sort of still continues through this tbh...). But yeah you'll get all this info sent to you before it happens!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (306)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.59%

Watched Threads