How is the Univeristy of Liverpool for Law? Watch

Intrigued1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello guys, I was wondering what current students make of uni of Liverpool for Law. Course structure? The support they receive from staff? Future employment opportunities?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
thepaperhero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Course structure was pretty standard, contact hours is a bit on the low side. It's 20% lectures/seminars/workshops and 80% independent study. I think I averaged about 6-8 hours a week for first year. Support from the staff is there if you need it but won't go out of their way to help you.

A lot of people say that Liverpool is the 'worst' RG university (which is somewhat true) but I know of a few people who have gone on to MC firms and top city firms. Most of the students on the course are from the north and tend to apply for regional firms or don't necessarily want to go into law.
Intrigued1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by thepaperhero)
Course structure was pretty standard, contact hours is a bit on the low side. It's 20% lectures/seminars/workshops and 80% independent study. I think I averaged about 6-8 hours a week for first year. Support from the staff is there if you need it but won't go out of their way to help you.

A lot of people say that Liverpool is the 'worst' RG university (which is somewhat true) but I know of a few people who have gone on to MC firms and top city firms. Most of the students on the course are from the north and tend to apply for regional firms or don't necessarily want to go into law.
Okay thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate